The Scary Movie Thread

uhsofamous

Hey there everyone!

I, personaly have a real fasination with horror movies!

So here we can chat and discuss our favorites...

:shocked:

Right now I really want to watch the remake of the 1997 Austrian movie Funny Games..

Its sounds creepy and slightly sadistic, (and its supposed to have a little comedy in it.....)

which i weirdly enjoy!

But heres the trailer for those interested.....

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ZCh3rMlAQ

Has anyone seen it or its orignal?

-------------------------------------

ENJOY AND DISCUSS!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like scary movies to a degree. I can't stand watching movies about seriel killers (like Seven) and refuse to watch movies that are based on torture (Saw, Hostel, etc). Those are just terrifying to me and make me sick to my stomach.

But I love the Scream trilogies....Halloween...etc... :)

Oh, and I've never heard of that film before!

I used to think I hated horror films, but I have discovered that I like the more psychological ones or ones without much gore in them...Silence of the Lambs is one of my favourite movies ever.

I reeeally want to see Sweeney Todd. Mainly because a) it's a musical and b) Johnny Depp is singing. It looks good as well which is an added bonus :bleh:

I used to think I hated horror films, but I have discovered that I like the more psychological ones or ones without much gore in them...Silence of the Lambs is one of my favourite movies ever.

I reeeally want to see Sweeney Todd. Mainly because a) it's a musical and b) Johnny Depp is singing. It looks good as well which is an added bonus :bleh:

OMG YOU HAVE NOOOO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANT TO SEE SWEENEY TODD!!!

The one movie I actually want to go to the theatre(I hate it there) and see... IT'S NOT PLAYING HERE!!!!!

I am sooooooooo angry I want to see it soooo bad.

(Sorry just had to let that out..)

I think I've seen 13 Ghosts, but I can't remember what happened in it so I must not have found it very scary.

Another movie I found to be entirely frightening was Vacancy.

When I watched Vacancy the whole time i was freaking out...

it was very creepy.

now im scared to go to motels

:boxed:

I think I've seen 13 Ghosts, but I can't remember what happened in it so I must not have found it very scary.

Another movie I found to be entirely frightening was Vacancy.

I really liked Vacancy, didn't find it to scary, but it was awesome.

Well, I dont really enjoy that much gore in the movies i watch.

I like those creepy physco type movies...

But i have seen saw 2 and 3 but im still to grossed out to watch Hostel!!

YEAH I WANNA SEE SWEENY TODD

but its 18A

bah humbug

It's 18A?

Wouldn't have been able to see it if it was playing here anyway then..:thumbdown:

I looove scary movies, but I've never actually been 'scared' by one. That's all I want is to be terrified out of my mind, but not one single movie can do it.:thumbdown:

Anyone seen 13Ghosts?

I've seen the one made in 1960, and I remember I liked it... but it's been a verrryyy long time since I watched it (it was my 11th birthday when I saw it, I think).

I've seen the one made in 1960, and I remember I liked it... but it's been a verrryyy long time since I watched it (it was my 11th birthday when I saw it, I think).

I watched it for my 13th birthday:naughty:

I've seen it a million times before though. I never saw the old one... only the new one, one of my friends went home she was so scared:roftl:

:punk:

I watched it for my 13th birthday:naughty:

I've seen it a million times before though. I never saw the old one... only the new one, one of my friends went home she was so scared:roftl:

:punk:

How appropriate :wink2: You should watch the old one. The only part I really remember is when there's some scary canopy bed that lowers whenever someone's lying on the bed. The movie was probably scary to me at the time but it just seems kind of cheesy in retrospect. :roftl:

How appropriate :wink2: You should watch the old one. The only part I really remember is when there's some scary canopy bed that lowers whenever someone's lying on the bed. The movie was probably scary to me at the time but it just seems kind of cheesy in retrospect. :roftl:

They must have taken the bed part out.. I don't remember it being in the newer one..

I just realized they call the newer one 'Thir13en Ghosts' maybe they're different?

They must have taken the bed part out.. I don't remember it being in the newer one..

I just realized they call the newer one 'Thir13en Ghosts' maybe they're different?

Yep, I'd assume the director of the remake took different creative liberties... still worth watching the original though, and I'll have to keep an eye out for the new one to watch sometime.

OMG YOU HAVE NOOOO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANT TO SEE SWEENEY TODD!!!

The one movie I actually want to go to the theatre(I hate it there) and see... IT'S NOT PLAYING HERE!!!!!

I am sooooooooo angry I want to see it soooo bad.

(Sorry just had to let that out..)

I love that movie!! I actually thought it was kind of funny:naughty: I can't stop listening to the soundtrack.

It was rated R here, so I wouldn't have been able to see it either, but I talked my mom into taking me.