Rose where are you?!?!

nani summer

Rose where are you, are you alive?!?! I've been sending you PM's but not getting through to you! I am wondering about my mika tickets you were supposed to give to FD, please let me know!! Its been a month and I haven't heard from you! :( Please respond, I'll really appreciate it!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe something's sometimes wrong with the pm's. I've sent you quite a few about the cd you kindly said you'd make for me and last I heard, you asked for my address- I've sent you a few pm's and never heard back from you. I hope everything's well!! I've still got my finger's crossed for the cd. Are you coming to SF again? Tell your sister hello for me, or maybe she'll read this!

*M*

Rose where are you, are you alive?!?! I've been sending you PM's but not getting through to you! I am wondering about my mika tickets you were supposed to give to FD, please let me know!! Its been a month and I haven't heard from you! :( Please respond, I'll really appreciate it!!

Hi, I'm fine just a bit busy with family stuff.

I 'm trying to figure out this ticket thing, I have 2 Hammersmith tickets and 3 Brixton tickets, and because I had tickets for Vanessa and Sivan along with my own, it doesn't seem to be adding up, 'cause I put all the tickets in the same place in my bag coming back.

I know Vanessa has her Hammersmith ticket, and I gave FD one ticket too, not sure if it's H or B, waiting for him to get back to me on that.

Was it one ticket of each you gave me?