Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 2)

Sasje

I'm fine,thanks! I need to learn one dance for my school tomorrow-so now i'm doing that:naughty: It's a rainy here, not so sunny and a bit cold too..:thumbdown: How was your day?

Hi Celly! How are you?

That actaully sounds very interesting! For what song?

My day was fiiine.. School sucked as usual.. But i'm starting a new art project:thumb_yello:

Hey! :biggrin2:

I'm in!!

Hey theree:thumb_yello:

I'm fine,thank you! You had a interesting day?

Um... yeah :lmfao:

I woke up with heavy metal and a drum solo from my bro, and during the drum solo I was watching bbc.. and then I went to the computer room! and after that I went to the supermarket and bakery! ;D

how was your day?

do you want a drinkie?

That actaully sounds very interesting! For what song?

My day was fiiine.. School sucked as usual.. But i'm starting a new art project:thumb_yello:

Hey theree:thumb_yello:

Aww..cool,it's interesting?

Yeah, i like dancing:punk: It's song- like a boy by ciara:naughty:

Um... yeah :lmfao:

I woke up with heavy metal and a drum solo from my bro, and during the drum solo I was watching bbc.. and then I went to the computer room! and after that I went to the supermarket and bakery! ;D

how was your day?

do you want a drinkie?

How old is your brother?

I woke up early and made my hair, then i went to school and then i went to shop and now i'm home:thumb_yello: Yes, one pepsi please:naughty:

How old is your brother?

I woke up early and made my hair, then i went to school and then i went to shop and now i'm home:thumb_yello: Yes, one pepsi please:naughty:

he's 15 :bleh:

school... what shops do you like?

wieeh!

okay ;D

*hands over a pepsi*

Super%20Mario%20-%20Pepsi%20Can%201%20-%20Made%20in%20the%20Netherlands%201993.jpg

here you go :wink2:

do you want anything else?

he's 15 :bleh:

school... what shops do you like?

wieeh!

okay ;D

*hands over a pepsi*

here you go :wink2:

do you want anything else?

Oh, my younger brother is 16 year old:naughty: I don't know really.. here are many shops i like..but i think that they aren't so popular,so you wouldn't know them..i don't live in big city..

Thank you! Yummmy.. maybe bananas too:naughty: :P

Oh, my younger brother is 16 year old:naughty: I don't know really.. here are many shops i like..but i think that they aren't so popular,so you wouldn't know them..i don't live in big city..

Thank you! Yummmy.. maybe bananas too:naughty: :P

lol :bleh:

oooh... same, my city is just a normal little city with some shops and a little mall :naughty:

you want a banana? or a chocolate banana? :das: