Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 2)

Sasje

Hellooo

Hi RosieLou..:huglove:

Yes it really changed your life didnt it! :thumb_yello:

Yes!! :shocked:

Totally!! :shocked:

Thank to you all, I got a job, a new place to live, a boyfriend, friends all over the world.. (well.. over internet, but still..:blush-anim-cl:)..:shocked:

It's a miracle..:shocked:

Hi RosieLou..:huglove:

Yes!! :shocked:

Totally!! :

Thank to you all, I got a job, a new place to live, a boyfriend, friends all over the world.. (well.. over internet, but still..:blush-anim-cl:)..:shocked:

It's a miracle..:shocked:

Hi Sasje :D Yeah this place is great :)

Soo your around to run the bar then ? :wink2:

Yeah.. till my other one opens..:doh::naughty::wink2:

Mostly I can keep up with both of them though, but somehow it takes ages to load the page in the evening..:boxed:

Pretty annoying actually..:blush-anim-cl:

Ohh your doing a grand job my dear :thumb_yello:

<drinks coffee>

Thank you..:biggrin2:

Aber verzeihe mich wenn ich die sprachen ein bisschen verwechsele, okay?? :roftl:

(I am not sure about "mich"..:blink: can also be "mir"..:boxed: better stick to English..:lmfao:)

*stumbles in*

*takes a look around*

Ehm... I am so sorry... this is actually the first time I enter this Lounge here (quite embarrassing :boxed:)... is anybody here?

I need to get up in less than 5 hours and i've still not finished preparing the tutorial i have to give tomorrow (also a bit embarassing considering I had weeks of holidays to prepare something)... i need something that keeps me awake and is neiter called coffee nor coke without an additional "diet" or "zero" *cough*.

hello? anyone? please? *waves*

hello petra!:flowers2: where are you from? i`m sorry but i can`t help you :boxed:

Hello there! Germany, but let's keep it our little secret, ok? I'm trying to sell myself as a real brit *cough*

hm... if no one is here, why is the door open? did FD forget to close the thread after he left? if i remember correctly, this is not the first time, freddie!!!!

ok... so i guess we should just help ourselves.

*climbs over the bar*

so.. what do we have here? hell, that's a damn lot of booze! is the MFC allowed to store so much of that stuff here? there are minors around!

*helps herself to a diet coke*

I guess i*ll just sit down here and prepare my tutorial :naughty:

und woher bist du? sieht ja auch ziemlich deutsch aus :naughty:

hm, weiß nicht, ob mein nick besonders deutsch klingt - ich kenne nicht viele, die auch petra heißen (was allerdings nicht schlecht ist, hehe).

himmel, ich muss morgen ein tutorium über kommunikationsmodelle, den weltnachrichtenmarkt und all so nem kram geben und lust habe ich nicht wirklich :boxed::tears: und ich müsste schon in 4,5 stunden wieder aufstehen. AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

und was treibt dich um diese schlafenszeit noch hier in dieses etablissement? :naughty: hope sasje and FD are asleep :naughty:

hust... ich bin angemeldet, aber der MFC ist schon zuviel für einen 24 stunden tag :tears: ich glaube, mellody ist ein WENIG sauer, dass ich es letzten endes dann nicht mehr geschafft habe, für die anstecker-competition irgendwas kreatives zu backen. :tears: (war aber keine böse absicht meinerseits)

so, ich trolle mich jetzt mal ins bettchen :( schlaf gut und sweet dreams!!!

(wie zum henker macht man diese herzchen???)

NOT FOR LONG!!!

:toot: :toot: :toot:

:woot_jump:

SARAH'S IN TOWN!!!!!!

Can you turn the music downnn a little :roftl:

So adele is going to be hugeeee huh!!!

I loveeeeeee all this new talent , I dont think any of them will be as huge in 2008 as Mika was in 2007 .. but who knows!

<passes coffee>

So you still off what you upto?

Can you turn the music downnn a little :roftl:

So adele is going to be hugeeee huh!!!

I loveeeeeee all this new talent , I dont think any of them will be as huge in 2008 as Mika was in 2007 .. but who knows!

<passes coffee>

So you still off what you upto?

Haha.

2007 was definately Mika's year. Just not mine! I keep thinking next year it will be me. Ill be the right age.

:naughty: I dont like coffee!!! Ill just have water.... drugs are bad.... even caffiene....

Im still off school you mean???

Haha.

2007 was definately Mika's year. Just not mine! I keep thinking next year it will be me. Ill be the right age.

:naughty: I dont like coffee!!! Ill just have water.... drugs are bad.... even caffiene....

Im still off school you mean???

Yeh school , college whatever your upto hun

I hope 2009 is your year!!! :thumb_yello:

Yeh I get the drugs thing me dear , your mega healthy huh

Its a weird time of year after Christmas and all that :boxed: