Knitting Thread/t Pt.4

Ioana

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You don't...you will talk to his nipples... :roftl: it should be fun :roftl: *Oh Mika you are sooo tall I can't even look you in the eyes*

I'm really short, so I think I'll be stuck staring to the space between his nipples and his belly button. Btw, I've been staring at the belly button too:blush-anim-cl:

I dont blame you...I mean....how can you NOT look?:hypo:

(I really hope he doesn't ever come across this thread:naughty: )

Interviewer- So Mika, everyone knows that you read the MFC forums. What do the MFCers do most of the time?

Mika- Stare at my nipples.:mf_rosetinted:

That's why I don't use my real name here.Or did you think my name was really Natmika?:mf_rosetinted:

I'm really short, so I think I'll be stuck staring to the space between his nipples and his belly button. Btw, I've been staring at the belly button too:blush-anim-cl:

That's why I don't use my real name here.Or did you think my name was really Natmika?:mf_rosetinted:

It's NOT? :shocked: now you gutted my world! :roftl:

Well he says:

"I want to thank you, it's a very important gig for me tonight in France..."

*someones throws XXL undies at him*

The end :blink:

Something like that happened in London too at one of the gigs !:fisch:

Something like that happened in London too at one of the gigs !:fisch:

Did you throw undies on the stage? :blink:

What's certain is that he must have a whole collection of womens underwear by now. If he keeps repeating in interviews that he actually wears some, I might end up believing it :naughty:

Did you throw undies on the stage? :blink:

What's certain is that he must have a whole collection of womens underwear by now. If he keeps repeating in interviews that he actually wears some, I might end up believing it :naughty:

No not me :shocked::roftl: I won't pronounce her name sorry !

I can only tell you that the undies had some MFC people written on them :roftl: !

I do wonder what material Grace is made of

I'd go for marshmallow,he looks greedy

I hope it's something soft like marshmallow only because otherwise it'd be uncomfortable kissing it with its teeth in the way (what an awful kisser, didn't even have the consideration to cover its teeth with its lips). :mf_rosetinted:

I hope it's something soft like marshmallow only because otherwise it'd be uncomfortable kissing it with its teeth in the way (what an awful kisser, didn't even have the consideration to cover its teeth with its lips). :mf_rosetinted:

he's at least making up for it by hugging him so tenderly

The love is overwhelming