The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Well.. ummmm...

Okay, so I'm not sweet and innocent..

I haven't been since I moved to Orange and started writing Paul McDermott/Flacco slash... :wub2:

It started with one of Sandman performing a song on GNW Night Lite... Paul and Flacco were helping with the song, and at one point it looked like they were about to kiss...

I never went into too much chickeny detail... not like I do now... :fisch:

Paul and Flacco would be pretty good. I never did believe in Paul and Mikey, and Joanna Griggs just wasn't in it...

Thankfully I already know how to play piano, but I also bought myself a "teach yourself to play guitar" thing, with a book and video. Now I just need to lay my hands on a guitar. There are actually two sitting at my parents house doing nothing (one acoustic, one electric), only prob is, I'm in Canberra, they're in Perth, so I'm thinking of asking them to ship them over here as my birthday present (after I ask my sister if that's ok as they are hers, but she lives in Canada now and has no use for them).

If you want access to a Canberra accoustic guitar Chickadee, I have 2 you could choose from..

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was looking at the Cirque Du Soleil red carpet thread, and was highly amused by the speedy Mika, so i thought I'd drag some of the comments across for general amusement... (Apologies: Various smilies have been deleted to let me do this...)

I tried to catch the vid, but think I missed, so I'll link the relevant bit to here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1023575&postcount=44

Ooo he so rolled his eyes lol

Fiesty fellow

Mouahaha yes although this one was even more annoyed like in "oh NAH NOT you morons again"... He reallly looks down on them, and smiles like he doesn't mean it at all

Hahah, oh dear, he's so annoyed.

Makes him very real, to be honest. And very likeable

yep he sure did, it was an "oh ffs do I HAVE to" face, it was like he was trying to sneak by un-noticed lol as if...he is EVER gonna manage that when he looks like an Adonis.

Can't believe how stupid miss *look everyone HERE are my jumblies*looked, like you could miss em No I prefer the understated look of a run away Mika lol. though to be fair he has an advantage of naturally good looking genes lol.

His nano second smile is hilarious, he has a lot more patience with his fans thankfully, I hope he never throws that look at us in the future though.

I felt a bit sad for him cos he looked so lonely alone, everyone else seemed to be with someone, I wonder if he sat all alone through the whole thing and if he didn't they managed to escape the paps well. :naughty:

He really does look so uncomfortable. I found that quite disturbing. If anyone anywhere is in any doubt that Mika doesn't enjoy being a celebrity then they only have to watch that few seconds of video :shocked:

But it's funny too - I'm referring to the reaction of the girls in the background when they see Mika :roftl: he just does it for the girlies doesn't he!:naughty:

Oh and the professional celeb with the big boobies is Chantelle, she was in Big Brother, yep she's a nobody.

dun know why i feel hilarious when he walks very fast and only keeps the smile for 1s, then runs away from the photographers ....:roftl:

it's similar feeling i get from him on the jool show before, he's not a celebrity at all

it's like he's cursing inside but tries to be polite to them , or actually he's scared by them :bleh:

he wants to watch the show but dun expect photo

he should take with mommy next time :naughty:

You can play those songs on clarient? Wooo, I was looking at that book on Amazon.

*runs off to order a copy immediately*

Well, I try, but it's hard as all get out.

Yes, I interpreted "How's it hanging?" as dirty...

But of course... I think you and Soy spend too much time together...

"How's it hanging?"

*looks down*

"A little to the left." :blink:

And Soy and I hang out enough to stop just before the line of creepyness.

Yes, Artsy may be spending too much time around me :naughty:

And I was going to ask, in true The Todd style "How's your penis?" Much more straight to the point

*shakes head* too much scubs

Oh, A shirt would be cool

Too much Scrubs? Not possible!

A shirt would be very nice indeed. *is still waiting for her shirt to be mailed*

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Oh Fred, you can't possibly be that innocent!

Come on Freddie... as if I've never said something dirty like that before to you!

Toast is the euphemism for chicken... which is the euphemism for sex...

Basically toast=sex... (right Bec?)

I guess chicken has been used so much that it's meaning is too dirty and explicit now, therefore necessitating a new euphemism.

Yeah toast = chicken, and toaster = lover.

And now Jack will be called my toaster forever and ever and he'll never understand why.

mika_5073383.jpg

I....uh....erm.....*twitch* Good god, that man's pretty.

I was looking at the Cirque Du Soleil red carpet thread, and was highly amused by the speedy Mika, so i thought I'd drag some of the comments across for general amusement... (Apologies: Various smilies have been deleted to let me do this...)

I tried to catch the vid, but think I missed, so I'll link the relevant bit to here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1023575&postcount=44

I hadn't seen that before! That's hilarious!! What a little brat.:naughty:

Afternoon all, I'm back from work and waiting for this supposed cool change to break before I go run one or two errands.

How is anyone lurking around today?

I am.....but it's dead tonight.

I'm rather nice today. A bit worn out, but it's now the weekend, so I'm happy.

And I'm watching Scrubs right now; it's lovely.

How are you?

Got to love scrubs, I have to buy some more.....

And I'm good, tired but good.

Hello artsy and soangel! :biggrin2:

I cannot say that I woke up before midday today.

Hey SD....

Well at least I did for once :naughty:

(And I will have to tomorrow as well :naughty:)

Hey SD....

Well at least I did for once :naughty:

(And I will have to tomorrow as well :naughty:)

Hehe, lucky you. :naughty:

At least you will be getting some money. Kachinga!

Hiya SD!

Lucky gal. I've been going to bed at 2 and waking up at 5, resulting in a recent rash of midday naps.

Oh, poor you! I have the inability to wake up before 11am in the holidays.

Last night I went to bed at 4am (I'm very bad I know) and I woke up at midday. Then I watched a show on the televisual until 1pm and then went back to bed and slept until 3pm! :roftl:

I believe that by the end of the holidays I will be completely nocturnal.

Hehe, lucky you. :naughty:

At least you will be getting some money. Kachinga!

Oh, poor you! I have the inability to wake up before 11am in the holidays.

Last night I went to bed at 4am (I'm very bad I know) and I woke up at midday. Then I watched a show on the televisual until 1pm and then went back to bed and slept until 3pm! :roftl:

I believe that by the end of the holidays I will be completely nocturnal.

I practically am. When I'm not working I don't sleep until about 3,4 or 5 and don't wake until noon.

(luckily my classes this semeseter mostly start at 11, or noon, so I can have a sleep in)

I really want to watch The Beatles movie, 'A Hard Day's Night' on the big televisual screen but my brother and his girlfriend are hogging it while playing Xbox. They are addicted to Viva Pinata.

You mean they actually like that game? I played it for an hour and got bored.

My brother is hogging the big television, and my other brother is hogging the kitchen one with their gaming systems, so I'm left with the smaller one in my room to watch movies on. TV hogs

You mean they actually like that game? I played it for an hour and got bored.

That game is actually really addictive. I was slightly addicted at the start of the holidays but I've gotten over it and haven't since played it. I think that my brother would rather be playing 'Halo 3' or something like that, but his girlfriend loves cute animals and he likes to stay on her good side. :wink2:

That game is actually really addictive. I was slightly addicted at the start of the holidays but I've gotten over it and haven't since played it. I think that my brother would rather be playing 'Halo 3' or something like that, but his girlfriend loves cute animals and he likes to stay on her good side. :wink2:

Ah of course... (and it is addictive, why do you think it took me an hour to decide it was crap)

I'm a fan of halo, or any other game where I can be totally hopeless at it, yet still shoot someone..

And well done on being a 69 whore :naughty: (postwhore that is)