The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well thats alright then... it might alter his perception if he learnt thats what we discussed on here

And now I'm getting an add for chnlove.com (i gather its a dating site of chinese women, since thats all I can see) :blink:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

these weird ads have only come along in the last couple of days. I am thirsty.

:lmfao:

Now I'm getting the refreshingly gay fitness site ad..

*signs up*

Does MFC get a choice in what ads appear? :naughty:

Do you think the mfc would choose to have gay fitness adds or a dating site for men to pick up chinese women? :blink:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

these weird ads have only come along in the last couple of days. I am thirsty.

We used to get the love button a while ago. This big pink button, asking to be pushed (I never pushed it)

I'm getting Gay and Lesbian Bars, Mika Ringtones, and Gay Stories.:naughty:

Howdy, everyone.

Ah, you're getting the topic of the page related adds it comes up with :naughty:

Yeah, what's the go with those ads? :sneaky2:

Their dodgy?:naughty:

I think they must just arrange according to the thread content...

That one for the band English Rose was in the PPRC for the longest time probably because of ER.

Actually, there's two types of adds. The banner adds and then the little adds, which you get 4 or so of (which are picked to be relevant to thread content, whatever the add provider thinks is relevant)

And I clearly have spent too much time staring at these adds :blink:

I'm getting Gay and Lesbian Bars, Mika Ringtones, and Gay Stories.:naughty:

Howdy, everyone.

all i read was gay mika gay :naughty:

And howdy partner...

Do you think the mfc would choose to have gay fitness adds or a dating site for men to pick up chinese women? :blink:

We used to get the love button a while ago. This big pink button, asking to be pushed (I never pushed it)

Ah, you're getting the topic of the page related adds it comes up with :naughty:

it says 'ads sponsored by google' so maybe too many people are searching for gay fitness adds or a dating site for men to pick up chinese women.. if you think about it, the two searches don't really go together.. :lmfao:

so in other words we are talking about gay men and dating chinese women FAR too often for our own good :lmao:

Well, maybe you are...

Now I'm getting 'The Enchanted wishing well' :blink:

Hi.

so in other words we are talking about gay men and dating chinese women FAR too often for our own good :lmao:

There is no such thing as too much discussion of gay men and dating Chinese women.

*wonders how Kelz will construe my appearance at this moment of all moments*

Bye.

Hi.

There is no such thing as too much discussion of gay men and dating Chinese women.

*wonders how Kelz will construe my appearance at this moment of all moments*

Bye.

GAYDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Lol! That site may have gotten me with their "Fart button" and then again with their "Ultimate fart button", but when I started seeing the "Love button" I said "Nooo-siirrr-eee, you're not fooling me again!" It's been hard, but as of yet, I have NOT pressed it :thumb_yello:

I applaud your willpower, OkD.

What's that saying? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice....?:naughty:

Thanks :naughty: Yeah, I felt pretty shamed when I did it the second time. "Fool me thrice .. NOT GONNA HAPPEN, alright." :naughty:

Doesn't it have bubbles and stuff in it? I can only drink water if it's normal :thumb_yello:

Yeah slight bubbles and flavouring from the minerals.

I can't stand the stuff you buy in stores, except to mix with certain cordials, but I'm partial to it, when I know its been gotten fresh from the source