Chicken or Ticket? Solve the arguement once and for all - Please!

pinkunicorn123

Does he say 'Aint got no chicken' or 'Aint got no ticket'?  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Does he say 'Aint got no chicken' or 'Aint got no ticket'?

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that some care about everything and as this is an anarchistic forum... one day, nobody will post here anymore and then this thread will be forgotten without being closed. There are lots of other things here that are by far worse than thinking about the chicken/chicket/ticket-theory, so.... hm. Leave it open and it'll die by itself one final day.

this thread will be closed when someone finally asks mika what he said and gets it on camera and i am planning on asking him :wink2: hehehe i am seeing him in 4 days at terminal 5

Cameras at the ready.

(*hopes he says chicken just to prove the ticket fools wrong (even though i believe them)*)

• 3 weeks later...
yeah if u go on stage 6 and type in mika i got life u can download the video clip onto ur computer and then put it on itunes or windows media player...

here is the link:

http://www.stage6.com/user/babspanky/video/2065281/Mika---Hootenanny-2007/8-I-Got-Life

thats what i did and i watch it all the time

Thanks! This helps out a lot!

ah yes I wanted to add something to this thread :wink2:

My best friend who doesn't really like Mika :thumbdown: heard the song and I asked her to listen closely to the words. then I asked "what did he sing?" and she said ... he said chicken.... that doesn't fit to the rest of the text somehow :blink:

and I was like :roftl: believe me if he really says chicken then it fits :naughty:

so a non MFCer heard chicken too :wink2: it doesn't mean he says it but I like to believe it :blush-anim-cl: