Mika coming to Brazil????

flor_arg_16

Hello Guys!

I've just read that Mika has confirmed he's coming to perform in Brazil, but in his Myspace in doesn't say anything about it and when they told us which country they were planing to visit they never said anything about coming to Latin America

here's the link to the site http://www.fotolog.com/rank10/23889456 but it's in Spanish :thumbdown:

I think it may be a rumour but I just want to make sure whether this is true or not...:blink:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! :shocked:

I don't know... Maybe some people or festivals are thinking on bringing him to Brazil, but there is nothing confirmed, or it would be posted on his myspace... Hope he will come soon *-*

Ei, Michelle! Nunca mais apareceu lá no nosso fórum, hein?? Tudo bem contigo?

;**

oh my god... i almost had a heart attack!!!!

rumors always appears, especially when the artist is becoming famous in a country.

i hope it's true. here in brazil Mika is getting more famous and it's very good. and I believe that if he comes to my country he will go to others country in Latin america for sure!!!! :)

let's pray!!! ;)

yes, your country is stunning! And the language is adorable! ..if i get the money...

Oh, you are very welcome!!!! :wub2:

i`m gonna cryyyyy!!!

MIKA HAVE TO COME TO ARGENTINA!!!

There are a lot of argentinean fans. He will not let you down! I think if he comes to Brazil, he will go to Argentina too!

Oh, you are very welcome!!!! :wub2:

There are a lot of argentinean fans. He will not let you down! I think if he comes to Brazil, he will go to Argentina too!

Let's pray for Mika to come to both countries!!! That would be... heaven!

so nothing new until now.

people are saying here in Brazil that he will come to a festival that happens here in October. (but this is just a especulation...)

I hope he comes earlier, but what we want is that he comes, whatever the month is... :)

If he's going to perform in Brazil, I will envy you girls to death! :sneaky2::roftl:

AAARRRGGGHH!

Oh...make sure you tell your Madonnas to behave! :roftl: :roftl:

hahaha.. don't worry mary.

the chances are bigger for you there in Portugal!!! =)

and you too.. madonnas have to behave!!!!!! :naughty:

If he's going to perform in Brazil, I will envy you girls to death! :sneaky2::roftl:

AAARRRGGGHH!

Oh...make sure you tell your Madonnas to behave! :roftl: :roftl:

Oh, whyyy?? Don't envy us, pleeease! We are the same blood! You live in Portugal! That's soooo nice!!! :wub2:

Madonna??? But she is from the United States! :blink: