Mika coming to Brazil????

flor_arg_16

Oh, whyyy?? Don't envy us, pleeease! We are the same blood! You live in Portugal! That's soooo nice!!! :wub2:

Madonna??? But she is from the United States! :blink:

hahaha.. michlelle... that part of madonna is a joke that we do in our brazilian forum... nothing really to do with the real madonna (just a little, of course...)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, whyyy?? Don't envy us, pleeease! We are the same blood! You live in Portugal! That's soooo nice!!! :wub2:

Madonna??? But she is from the United States! :blink:

Oh, don't worry...I kinda envy everyone who has already seen Mika on stage... :blush-anim-cl:

As for the Madonna, sweet has explained it! :wink2:

Aaaaahhhh! Nãããão!

Tem que incluir pintas, pelinhos e caracóis! E claro, o sorrisão! E as costas! :punk:

Resumindo, têm que deixar o homem intacto! :roftl:

aii mary.. eu não prometo nada sobre as pintas do pescoço, ok?!?!?! eu morro por elas!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Oh my sweet little cute lord!!!!! :roftl:

Se ele vier não sobre NADA! :das:

Mas nem meia pinta!

Já quanto a minha Madonna Interna... nem sei se ela volta.

Ela saiu correndo pelada na rua descontrolada quando viu as fotos do Cirque du Soleil, tomara que ela volte até o show! :roftl: :roftl:

I need to add Brazil to the list of Mika's announced countries without dates....

China

Korea

Japan

Australia

New Zealand

Brazil

He cancelled going to Australia in March so he can do his second album in the studio, so girls in Brazil I don't want you to hold your breath waiting for him!!

I need to add Brazil to the list of Mika's announced countries without dates....

China

Korea

Japan

Australia

New Zealand

Brazil

He cancelled going to Australia in March so he can do his second album in the studio, so girls in Brazil I don't want you to hold your breath waiting for him!!

o-oh... we were so happy talking about his journey to Brazil! :crybaby:

But thank you anyway!!! I'm happy for the second album coming! :soccer_h4h: yoohooo!!!

No no, be happy!!! If he says he is coming, he will be there, but it just won't be tomorrow!:roftl:

BE HAPPY!!! I hope he does all of South America!!

did he say it??? :shocked:

we are waiting for him in october... I think we have chance!!! :thumb_yello:

ohh hohohoho.. isso eu não posso dizer... quero elas só pra mim!! (ao menos as duas do pescoço.. tu podes ficar com as outras... se bem que a kah parece que namora a que ele tem no peito... rsrsrs)

o negócio é ir chegando e ir pegando!!! hahahahaha