Present for Mika

ewokwicket

Hi sorry if anyone has asked this before but I'm quite new here.

I have a small gift for Mika and wondered if anyone knows the best place to send it so I know he will receive it. Also any tips on getting to meet him b4 or after show I'm going to Brixton on 28th Feb. :wink2:

Thanks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sorry if anyone has asked this before but I'm quite new here.

I have a small gift for Mika and wondered if anyone knows the best place to send it so I know he will receive it. Also any tips on getting to meet him b4 or after show I'm going to Brixton on 28th Feb. :wink2:

Thanks

Hi there. I'm going to Brixton on the 28th too. My husband and I will be staying at The Comfort Inn. I'll be the old buxom blonde with glasses, wearing a butterfly, and with my poor husband in tow (bless him and sympathise please) Check out my profile if you want to see what i actually look like, but take some valium first, to help with the shock!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

Hi there. I'm going to Brixton on the 28th too. My husband and I will be staying at The Comfort Inn. I'll be the old buxom blonde with glasses, wearing a butterfly, and with my poor husband in tow (bless him and sympathise please) Check out my profile if you want to see what i actually look like, but take some valium first, to help with the shock!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

Hi I can't wait to go, I saw him twice in 2007 at Glastonbury and Plymouth he is just so awesome live I can't get enough of him!

Love today, from Marilyn

Hi again just looked at you space, you accepted as my friend last nite LOL

no idea bout brixton really ! i do want to help you to get the chicken though u r married !! :doh:

but if you r going hammersmith, i can tell you the way coz i did it

groupies can go very far, especially with instructions from groupie queen

there is a side door next to the pub called whatever, the other way round.

i sneaked in in dec and asked the driver with a big truck : "hiya, do you think Mika, he is in ?"

no idea bout brixton really ! i do want to help you to get the chicken though u r married !! :doh:

there is a side door to the pub called whatever, the other way round.

i sneaked in in dec and asked the driver with a big truck : "hiya, do you think Mika, he is in ?"

yay! Draw me a treasure map:naughty:

there is a side door next to the pub called whatever, the other way round.

And..................................did u get any chicken? or even a chicken wing?? or even get to meet the great man himself?:thumb_yello:

Okay, just look for me, I'll be the nut job in the penguin costume, and I'll help you get it to him.

Thanks can u be my new best friend???:roftl: I will look out for u at gig. I really need to meet him too its driving me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks can u be my new best friend???:roftl: I will look out for u at gig. I really need to meet him too its driving me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I think that sounded bad, I'm not a stalker, not yet anyway!:roftl: . Its just I saw him twice last year and never got to meet him and my aim for this year is to meet him in person, but I think its getting more and more difficult.

hello, pluche !!!!! why you re prancing around with a magenta lolly with heart bruise ? hahah

Sorry, I think that sounded bad, I'm not a stalker, not yet anyway!:roftl: . Its just I saw him twice last year and never got to meet him and my aim for this year is to meet him in person, but I think its getting more and more difficult.

:bored::arrow::trumpet::winksmiley02::ot: