mika changed my life thred

well it might be for better or for worce but i bet you wernt the same before mika came into your life. like me. i was suicidal. hated life. went round in black so i didn't get noticed and wanted to dissapere. now i go out in evary coler under the sun and live life to the full. mabey mika changed your life in other ways. you might have lost weight because you were jumping to his music. or mabey it wasn't so good. mabey it wasn't a good thing. who knows? well im known for being nosey so please let me know:)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let's keep it simple ! before I listen to Mika, im 90% not sure about who i am what i am doing cos im bit different ... and I've tried my best to be "normal" to be "cool" ... then I got LICM in hand, I feel just fine, I say no to pubs to smokes and too much drinks. And I love my family my dvds my teles :mf_lustslow: it's bit silly really, i like to watch Mika's interview cos he say things out normally people won't say it, i do it too sometime :blush-anim-cl: and it freaks almost everyone out !! love Mika lots and lots :wub2: as to clothes, hmm ... ... i do have some colouful pieces but haven't got colourful skinny jeans :bleh:

Am I a bad fan if Mika hasn't changed my life, per se? I am 27 with a full time job, a long term fiance, a beautiful new home (which got built in September :bleh: ) and a mortgage.

I have not had a revelation since brining Mika into my life. Nothing life changing, I must say.

But, since all this Mika business, I have noticed a few things have been different.

• I spend a LOT of time on these forums and the internet in general! I love the internet but since being on the MFC it's rather excessive :roftl:

• I listen to LICM in my car pretty much on constant play. I rarely hear the commercial radio anymore, although I do love NOVA 106.9, Mika comes first!

• I have an overwhelming desire to find and buy some braces :shocked:

• I spent $750 on a piano :blink: so I can learn to play his songs

• My partner, who was once tolerant of some Mika songs, is no longer tolerant and seems to dislike him. I wonder why? Oh well, I'll still drag him to the concert!

I love Mika, just like everyone else here. He's wonderful, talented and handsome and any other positive attribute you can whack on the end of here. I am thankful for discovering him as I get a lot of enjoyment out of his music, reading about him and looking at new pictures.

But for changing my life? Unless he falls head over heels in love with me at a concert and whisks me away to live in his love nest, I don't think my life will change very dramatically.

i was suicidal. hated life. went round in black so i didn't get noticed and wanted to dissapere. now i go out in evary coler under the sun and live life to the full.

Thats wonderful :thumb_yello: I bet he would be so proud to know this. I am so happy that you are feeling a lot better about yourself :D See, your story IS life changing! Nothing like that has happened to me.....but then I don't wear lots of black :bleh:

Am I a bad fan if Mika hasn't changed my life, per se? I am 27 with a full time job, a long term fiance, a beautiful new home (which got built in September :bleh: ) and a mortgage.

But for changing my life? Unless he falls head over heels in love with me at a concert and whisks me away to live in his love nest, I don't think my life will change very dramatically.

hahaha, it's so funny

morgage and cars, are they all on teles ? :roftl: no idea about all those stuff

lol. i realy want some braces. i might go to primark or clairs to have a mooch.

i dont think your partner woold be to pleased if mika wisked you away.:shocked:

I think you might be right about my partner, there :roftl:

I have no idea where to buy braces. And would it look funny for a girl to wear them? We have things on our chests that get in the way :naughty:

well it might be for better or for worce but i bet you wernt the same before mika came into your life. like me. i was suicidal. hated life. went round in black so i didn't get noticed and wanted to dissapere. now i go out in evary coler under the sun and live life to the full. mabey mika changed your life in other ways. you might have lost weight because you were jumping to his music. or mabey it wasn't so good. mabey it wasn't a good thing. who knows? well im known for being nosey so please let me know:)

it's the same thing for me but is other guy who saved my life ;)

Thats wonderful :thumb_yello: I bet he would be so proud to know this. I am so happy that you are feeling a lot better about yourself :D See, your story IS life changing! Nothing like that has happened to me.....but then I don't wear lots of black :bleh:

it's not that intressting. but ye mika is the best medican you can take:) belive me there are a lot more intresting parts to my life than that. but they would bore you silly.

I have an overwhelming desire to find and buy some braces

lol. i realy want some braces. i might go to primark or clairs to have a mooch.

i dont think your partner woold be to pleased if mika wisked you away.:shocked:

i got a pair from topshop and it's half neon half gray

it's quite cool with tees actually

hehe :D you will one day :thumb_yello:

mfc can be anything, hahaha, before i get too old :mf_lustslow:

cars are actually annoing if you live in the city, everytime my catastrophe auntie takes me home by car, i will be 30 minutes late !! and my parent's flat is behind the tube station, so, there's no need ... and usually it will take you ages to park a car !!

I think you might be right about my partner, there :roftl:

I have no idea where to buy braces. And would it look funny for a girl to wear them? We have things on our chests that get in the way :naughty:

lol. i look funny anyway. birthmark on my face in the shape of a heart.

but you bont actualy have the braces on just leave them hanging by your sides

...Mika has totally changed my life, for the better....forever!

I am so not the same person I was a year ago. Before Mika came into my life - I was living with shadows of grey, in every aspect of my life. Now, my world is so colorful, bright and happy...... No one would ever know that I use to be sad and lonely! Mika has brought SO much happiness into my life, I cannot even begin to express..... and Mika has the BEST fans ever! I have made so many friends and aquaintences... some that I know will be there for the rest of my life! I love you all. :huglove:

Now all I have to do is lose weight and my life will be complete! :lmao:

...Mika has totally changed my life, for the better....forever!

and Mika has the BEST fans ever! I have made so many friends and aquaintences... some that I know will be there for the rest of my life! I love you all. :huglove:

Now all I have to do is lose weight and my life will be complete! :lmao:

true, Mika's fans are for real !! really nice

your last line is so funny !! but if you find your love, yourlife is complete !

Don't know if he's really changed my life .. but life's much more fun with Mika in it :roftl:

He's everywhere with me, in the car/bus, when I'm horseriding alone, .. and he sure has taken over my computer (and a bit of my bedroom) :naughty:

Don't know if he's really changed my life .. but life's much more fun with Mika in it :roftl:

He's everywhere with me, in the car/bus, when I'm horseriding alone, .. and he sure has taken over my computer (and a bit of my bedroom) :naughty:

he has taken up nearly all my room. i am evan getting mika bed sheets:roftl: :naughty: envy me people.lol. he has taken up all my life. i got told of coz i wrote mika lyrics in the back of my maths book.:blush-anim-cl: oh well. im still star puple so thats ok.

through this fanclub I made new friends, discovered new stuff, travel more...and Mika's music always with me it's really like the guardian angel of my emotions:wub2: It's my saviour when I'm sad or if I need to relax..and re-listen to the concerts I lived makes me soo high again:mf_lustslow:

HollyD.

im so glad mika has stopped you being lonely. if anything im evan less populer than i was before. but i would not change my life now for anything(unless mika asked me to) but im veary happy with my life and i am glad he has influenced your life in a good way to.

Thank you :huglove:

I will never be lonely again.... how could I with everyone at the MFC!!! :blush-anim-cl: