mika changed my life thred

true, Mika's fans are for real !! really nice

your last line is so funny !! but if you find your love, yourlife is complete !

...other than Mika - I do not htink that I will EVER find a 'real love' :wub2:

BUT that is okay cause I am satisfied..... on that end.... if I were skinny I would rule the world! :naughty:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

through this fanclub I made new friends, discovered new stuff, travel more...and Mika's music always with me it's really like the guardian angel of my emotions:wub2: It's my saviour when I'm sad or if I need to relax..and re-listen to the concerts I lived makes me soo high again:mf_lustslow:

i love evaryone at mfc. they dont judje you by what you look like. my looks make me a veary lonly person.

HollyD

Thank you

I will never be lonely again.... how could I with everyone at the MFC!!!

hug. evarone at mfc are so kind. they are like extended family.

Oooooh Mika's changed my life completely!

First of all...I was always a cheerful and jolly person to begin with, but with Mika, even at the darkest situations I'm able to lighten things up a bit and laugh and kid around, which I wasn't able to do before he conquered my life.

Second of all, I always used to be self-concious about the way people perceive me and all but after Mika, I decided to follow in his footsteps and just not care about what other people think of me.

Third of all, this is pretty crazy. Although I've always been rather tall for my age, I've grown about 2 additional inches in the space of 8 months, which has never happened to me after I well...."matured".:bleh: Like, last year at around march (a month after I discovered Mika), I was 14 years old and 5'8". Just 8 months later, I became 5'10" and still growing. I know this has completely nothing to do with Mika but he's tall so somehow due to my craziness, I'm blaming my love for him to be the reason of my additional growth spurt.:bleh:

Fourth of all, I can't read music and I'm a self-taught pianist, and before I found out that Mika was as well, I was always embarassed of it and always pretended I could read music. But after Mika, now everyone who knows me knows that I'm self-taught.

I must admit that my clothing hasn't changed at all. I've always been into the rainbow coloured skinnies, shirts, sneakers and braces. Nothing new.

Another thing is that my hair is completely identical to Mika. Not the hair-do obviously. But...the nature and colour. Everyone used to make fun of my curls because they look like I curled my hair on purpose, which I never did. that's because my hair is straight from the beginning, but then it curls up midway and at the ends. But now after everyone's seen Mika's hair, all the teasing finally stopped and got replaced with admiration!:blush-anim-cl:

Oh gosh I could go on and on...but..I've already typed a whole story book!:bleh:

Mika has changed my life, not in a very drastic way but he has made me more confident and i have a lot more fun now! I used to care a lot about what other people thought about me but i don't anymore. Before Mika i would have never even thought about buying colored skinnies and now i've got 3 pairs! and 2 pairs of crazy braces ( blue one's with white dots and red&white striped one's :wink2: )

Mika makes me smile everyday!:)

I have an overwhelming desire to find and buy some braces :shocked:

hahhaha :roftl: same here...

and this christmass my friends bought me a pair of braces... i really love them, :biggrin2: it has been my favourite christmass present (with the dvd, of course...) :bleh:

he has changed my life in many ways... i dont know how to explain but he has made me think about things that i havent do it before... and now i´m a little bit different... specially of not caring about others opinion... and now i´m have more self-confidence

so, thank you very much Mika!!

well it might be for better or for worce but i bet you wernt the same before mika came into your life. like me. i was suicidal. hated life. went round in black so i didn't get noticed and wanted to dissapere. now i go out in evary coler under the sun and live life to the full. mabey mika changed your life in other ways. you might have lost weight because you were jumping to his music. or mabey it wasn't so good. mabey it wasn't a good thing. who knows? well im known for being nosey so please let me know:)

mika has totaly changed my life. i used to be quite a bit of a tom-boy and always went round in boring dark clothes, but since descovering mika i am now so much girlyer and wear realy colourful things, like before christmas we had a non-school-uniform day everyone else turned up in normal jeans and hoodies but i was wearing bright red skinnies , a bright green kurmit t-shirt and stripey toe socks. lots of people looked at me funny but i realy couldn't care less. i couldn't give a damn wot other people think about me.:naughty: i felt like i could live properly for once in my life and that i have complete confidence to be myself.

i have also been listening to a hell of a lot of mor music. i used to play the piano but wasn't realy bothered about it, now im realy keen to play it.

before mika i didnt realy have any pic me ups so if i felt bad or unhappy for something i felt like that all day, but now i can just put licm on or listen to my ipod or come on hear and i feel much much better.

so ye mika has changed my life quite a lot and that makes me love him even more:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: he's the best and i could never thank him enough. :blush-anim-cl: Thank you Mika, you've changed my life forever.

Wow...reading this thread...it just makes me wonder....does he have any idea how he's affected us in such tremedous ways? I always refer to him as my "little blessed angel". Sent to me to bestow happiness upon me for eternity!:blush-anim-cl:

What I really want is to tell him how much he means to me....wow....that would mean the world to me...(I know that may sound kinda cheezy but...what the heck:naughty: )

goshhhhhh.....just imagining those hazel eyes of his staring into mine brings tears to my eyes...that would be so beautiful....and not like..in a concert or something...because that's already been done to me...but like...in some other quiet, sorta serious situation....

Wow.

Gosh I just wanna scream "MIKA I LOVE YOU!!!"

(Which I've already done with thousands of other people at his concert:bleh: but I wanna do it ALONE!!!)

What I really want is to tell him how much he means to me....wow....that would mean the world to me...(I know that may sound kinda cheezy but...what the heck:naughty: )

goshhhhhh.....just imagining those hazel eyes of his staring into mine brings tears to my eyes...that would be so beautiful....and not like..in a concert or something...because that's already been done to me...but like...in some other quiet, sorta serious situation....

Wow.

(Which I've already done with thousands of other people at his concert:bleh: but I wanna do it ALONE!!!)

you r right ! :blush-anim-cl: my flight to home was last January, why i cancelled it, i just feel happy about where i am, he means so much to me.

wow guys. im so pleased that mika has effected you all in such a super way! he helped me if you look at the start of the thred from being a suicidal shadow to some one with a hangovers worce knightmare! flashy socks and orange shous. im so glad for all of you.hugxxxx mika realy is the best thing that happened to me.

that´s why i love him so much, because he have change the life of a lot of people in a better way and he manage to cheer me up and make me feel happy... for me, he isn´t only a singer... he is everything :wub2:

and i think that i´m not the only one who think like this... :wink2:

Wow...reading this thread...it just makes me wonder....does he have any idea how he's affected us in such tremedous ways? I always refer to him as my "little blessed angel". Sent to me to bestow happiness upon me for eternity!:blush-anim-cl:

Wow.

cheese! ooooo i have a crazy obsesion with the word cheese. ye mika has influenced evarybodys life for many reasons and mostly good.im now one of the most hated kids in solihull but i dont care. mika saved my life and im veary greatfull

that´s why i love him so much, because he have change the life of a lot of people in a better way and he manage to cheer me up and make me feel happy... for me, he isn´t only a singer... he is everything :wub2:

and i think that i´m not the only one who think like this... :wink2:

ah your so wrong! i dont think he is just a good singer. he is my life. life before mika is...dull. veary veary dull.

ah your so wrong! i dont think he is just a good singer. he is my life. life before mika is...dull. veary veary dull.

i didn´t say that... i said that he is everything in my life, and he ISN´T only a singer...

you are very welcome

your story is really sad... i´m happy you feel better now :thumb_yello:

thanks. i have been in and out of hospital, my heart has stopped for 5 minits and as i said have tryed to kill myself. but then mika came into my life and he is like a ray of sunshine. seems to have setteled all my problems.

thanks. i have been in and out of hospital, my heart has stopped for 5 minits and as i said have tryed to kill myself. but then mika came into my life and he is like a ray of sunshine. seems to have setteled all my problems.

:shocked: the first time i listened GK i was very depressed because i had problems at university... i felt really stupid and i havent friends... but he make me feel so happy... all my problems dissapeared when i listened his music... and i like the way he think, i mean he is so right in many things, like not caring about others opinion and being yourself...

now i wear bright coloured t-shirts and braces (i love them) and coloured shoes...

:shocked: the first time i listened GK i was very depressed because i had problems at university... i felt really stupid and i havent friends... but he make me feel so happy... all my problems dissapeared when i listened his music... and i like the way he think, i mean he is so right in many things, like not caring about others opinion and being yourself...

now i wear bright coloured t-shirts and braces (i love them) and coloured shoes...

i used to be veary unpopuler. now it is worce. pluss i have a veary wierd acsent. birmingham townie! mika makes me hyper. i was in math today humming billy brown coz the boy infront of me is called william(billy) and my teacher told me off.:blush-anim-cl: then bill said it was ok coz i was humming mika!. i owe him.