mika changed my life thred

i used to be veary unpopuler. now it is worce. pluss i have a veary wierd acsent. birmingham townie! mika makes me hyper. i was in math today humming billy brown coz the boy infront of me is called william(billy) and my teacher told me off.:blush-anim-cl: then bill said it was ok coz i was humming mika!. i owe him.

cute :bleh: today i have been singing happy ending, but in my classroom they don´t know mika...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika has changed my life by brightening it up. He has brought colour and life, that my life seemed to lack before. In April last year my parents got divorced, and I can´t se how I would have been able to cope with it at all without Mika. Before I was sometimes afraid of beeing myself and felt like I didn´t belong anywhere, but after hearing Mika, everything just clicked. I found my style and now I believe I am happier with my life then I ever have been before. I can´t imagine life now without Mika.

Mika has changed my life by brightening it up. He has brought colour and life, that my life seemed to lack before. In April last year my parents got divorced, and I can´t se how I would have been able to cope with it at all without Mika. Before I was sometimes afraid of beeing myself and felt like I didn´t belong anywhere, but after hearing Mika, everything just clicked. I found my style and now I believe I am happier with my life then I ever have been before. I can´t imagine life now without Mika.

so sad to hear about your parents but so glad that mika helped you so much.

he realy is a wopping great ray of sunshine!

He got me into this fanclub.

If it wasn't for Mika I would not be sitting at the computer talking to you fans.

I would be reading loads of books.

That's what I did in my spare time back then.

that´s why i love him so much, because he have change the life of a lot of people in a better way and he manage to cheer me up and make me feel happy... for me, he isn´t only a singer... he is everything :wub2:

and i think that i´m not the only one who think like this... :wink2:

I totally agree. :thumb_yello:

Mika has changed my life as well…

I have had not much self-confidence. I always thought I have to be perfect and I don’t have to make mistakes. I haven’t been myself… :sad:

Now I care less about what other people think of me. I do things which feel right and not which I’m expected to do.

I can laugh about myself… :biggrin2:

When I asked my friend for attending Mika's concert in Berlin, she said we are too old for something like that (btw, I’m 39). In the end I went there alone. And I had so much fun.

Now I’m even going to travel to London only to see him again.

…and I’m getting younger and younger. :punk:

I restarted learning English just a few weeks ago. I had not practiced for 10 years. Now I don’t speak perfectly English.

Who cares? :bleh:

I totally agree. :thumb_yello:

Mika has changed my life as well…

I have had not much self-confidence. I always thought I have to be perfect and I don’t have to make mistakes. I haven’t been myself… :sad:

Now I care less about what other people think of me. I do things which feel right and not which I’m expected to do.

I can laugh about myself… :biggrin2:

When I asked my friend for attending Mika's concert in Berlin, she said we are too old for something like that (btw, I’m 39). In the end I went there alone. And I had so much fun.

Now I’m even going to travel to London only to see him again.

…and I’m getting younger and younger. :punk:

I restarted learning English just a few weeks ago. I had not practiced for 10 years. Now I don’t speak perfectly English.

Who cares? :bleh:

i don´t think that you are too old... :blink: if you want to see him at concert; go!!

you lucky girl because i haven´t seen him yet...

The biggest change in my life is amount of time I'm spending on internet!If I fail my exam in February he is the one to blame! I'm just kidding,he is so inspiring in so many ways,he and his songs have illuminated my life...

...there's an answer to the darkest times...there are so many roads left... these words came just when I needed them,and still helping me to hold on.

It is strange how someone you don't even know can be so big part of your life,and mean so much.

And I learned some new english words from his songs! :wink2:

well it might be for better or for worce but i bet you wernt the same before mika came into your life. like me. i was suicidal. hated life. went round in black so i didn't get noticed and wanted to dissapere. now i go out in evary coler under the sun and live life to the full. mabey mika changed your life in other ways. you might have lost weight because you were jumping to his music. or mabey it wasn't so good. mabey it wasn't a good thing. who knows? well im known for being nosey so please let me know:)

it was a bit like you, maybe not as drastic. but I know one bad thing too: he has really done harm to my studies! I skip classes and I don't learn enough :naughty:

Mika is lonesome troublesome ... handsome :blush-anim-cl: but it doesn't mean he is forgivable ! he needs tickly feathers :naughty:

i think that through all the bad things mika has done, will do and might be doing. we could forgive him coz well i know a few people(2) who owe mika more than a bag of jelly babys.(dont ask. im addicted to jelly babys)

i think that through all the bad things mika has done, will do and might be doing. we could forgive him coz well i know a few people(2) who owe mika more than a bag of jelly babys.(dont ask. im addicted to jelly babys)

i no im a bit nuts but just believe me. in my book nothing mika has done, is doing or mite do is bad. but im just like that.

ps. hi kitty, im a jelly babieaholic to. maybe thats what makes me so nuts. that and mika. imagine mika as a jelly babie. i would eat him. i think i shood shut up now, im confusing myself and ont make any sense. but im always like that

My lives was not necessarily bad before or sad or even nothing worth. It simply was nothing special. Or at least I thought that it was dull anyhow. I have always paid attention to the fact that I make it to all right. But meanwhile it makes no difference to me. I wear the things which I like, I sing according to before myself and do not look after whether others hold it for stupid or excessively. This is of course not only because of MIKA'S charming music, but it helped a lot^^

lots of love