London gig on Belgian TV

Niki27

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Belgian Tv station RTBF2 will air a MIKA londonian gig on thursday 17.

I have no idea what gig it is, but they say it was recorded in November 2007.

http://www.ladeux.be/rtbf_2000/bin/view_something.cgi?id=0173677_sac&api_day=17&api_month=01&api_year=2008

I think the dvd-recorder will be useful again :naughty:

yes!!!!! finally one that I can see too!

Great!!

I didn't know if you had RTBF2 in Flanders.

Thought you only had RTBF1.

oh oow, not you're making me doubt...

I really thought we had it... will check it later.

I wonder which gig they're talking about though...

oh oow, not you're making me doubt...

I really thought we had it... will check it later.

I wonder which gig they're talking about though...

They say it was recorded in London in November 2007 so it must be the Brighton one... I think it's the one the BBC filmed or sthg... I ain't sure though.

Oooh please Niki. I will look forward to that one.

The only one which I went to that I noticed being filmed was Brighton, some of which was on BBC2 Sound, which I posted.

Mind you , not that I would particularly have noticed them filming anyway!

The only London gig in Nov was Brixton, if I'm not wrong, and I don't remember cameras- anyone?

Oooh please Niki. I will look forward to that one.

The only one which I went to that I noticed being filmed was Brighton, some of which was on BBC2 Sound, which I posted.

Mind you , not that I would particularly have noticed them filming anyway!

The only London gig in Nov was Brixton, if I'm not wrong, and I don't remember cameras- anyone?

Yes I think it will be Brighton, it was the only Londonian gig in November anyway...

And don't worry, I'll be in front of the tv with the dvd recorder running for sure!

Yes I think it will be Brighton, it was the only Londonian gig in November anyway...

And don't worry, I'll be in front of the tv with the dvd recorder running for sure!

Brighton isn't in London, though, never mind I will really look forward to this!

Brighton isn't in London, though, never mind I will really look forward to this!

Isn't it? My geography is really bad :naughty:

Oh well anyway it's recent and it's not the Olympia one, so at least it'll be sthg unseen before. I'm looking forward to it too. They won't air it all, tho, only 30 minutes of it. But that's already sthg.

Hm... There were no London gigs in November. (Unless there was some secret one that escaped even us! :blink:)

I guess it could be possibly Brighton, since we know that was actually filmed (Even though it's not in or even that near London).

More than likely though, it'll be either KOKO or Somerset House or something and they just got the date wrong.

Hm... There were no London gigs in November. (Unless there was some secret one that escaped even us! :blink:)

I guess it could be possibly Brighton, since we know that was actually filmed (Even though it's not in or even that near London).

More than likely though, it'll be either KOKO or Somerset House or something and they just got the date wrong.

Or they got the day right but their geography is as bad as mine :naughty: Which is also very plausible :wink2:

damn it I don't remember if the registration at uni is on the 15th or 17th... if it's the 17th I won't be at home... :boxed:

You know what? I'll make you a dvd with all the shows I'vd recorded so far and will record over the next weeks and when it's full I will send it to you, so that you have everything in HQ ;)

:yay:

Sorry it wasn't my intention... I really didn't think you had it since it's a secondary "zender"

yep indeed.

We didn't have this "plug-tv" though.

But maybe that's a trivial "zender":bleh:

You know what? I'll make you a dvd with all the shows I'vd recorded so far and will record over the next weeks and when it's full I will send it to you, so that you have everything in HQ ;)

oh that would be so nice!! :huglove:

I bet it will be in a better quality than on our TV... I won't tell you old it is, but my parents refuse to buy a new one as long as it works :sneaky2:

The Belgian Tv station RTBF2 will air a MIKA londonian gig on thursday 17.

I have no idea what gig it is, but they say it was recorded in November 2007.

http://www.ladeux.be/rtbf_2000/bin/view_something.cgi?id=0173677_sac&api_day=17&api_month=01&api_year=2008

I think the dvd-recorder will be useful again :naughty:

Oh thanx Niki!! :huglove: looking forward to it!