The Megalomanic Muse Thread

Savage Beauty

I noticed yesterday that there is a lot of love for MUSE on this forum, but searching around I couldn't find a pwoper Appreciation thread for these 3 geniouses, so I decided to get one going.

Plug In Babies, Black Holes, speach impediments, the best live shows in the world (yeah, I know thousands of people on this forum disagree :naughty: ) , and insane interviews..

image3.jpg

god, we do love MUSE!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, that person singing wasn't quite as good as Matt :roftl:

I FINALLY got to see them live for the first time last November, been waiting for YEARS!!!! And it was so so so worth it!!

I was nearly knocke over by Invincible, never really listened to that one on the album, but OMG!!! And the films on the screens throughout the song.. Left quite a mark it did!!

muse_spektrum2310_02.jpg

This is from "my" concert:

Oslo- Soldier's poem

I love Muse !!!!

mika793wv5.jpg

And especially Matthew !!!:wub2:

Wow! I am so glad I opened this thread.. first I didn't want to write anything because I can't say much about Muse, only that I like their music but this photo is sooooo great...:thumb_yello:

I don't collect Mika photos, but I am going to save this one because it's sweet: you can read from Mika's face that he has just met someone he adores:blush-anim-cl:

Wow! I am so glad I opened this thread.. first I didn't want to write anything because I can't say much about Muse, only that I like their music but this photo is sooooo great...:thumb_yello:

I don't collect Mika photos, but I am going to save this one because it's sweet: you can read from Mika's face that he has just met someone he adores:blush-anim-cl:

Matt looks a little reluctant though :roftl:

Don't think he is though, it's just the way he looks :naughty:

ohhhhhh!I love Muse,too!there was a period,some years ago,in which I only listen to them!unfortunately, I was too young to go to their gigs so I never saw them live...:thumbdown:

It's never too late though, is it? :)

They'll always be touring.. and apparently they will be releasing a new album this year, so there will defo be another tour then :)

Starlight is one of my alltime fave songs. Just brilliant.

I had the opportunity to see them live a year or two ago, but no one would agree to go with me. Ah well, can't win 'em all!

Aww, if you ever get the chance again, go alone if no one wants to come with you, it's well worth it!!! They're voted "Best live ban in the world" for a reason :thumb_yello:

I nearly spat out my tea when I heard Mika mention them as his favourite bump- in band :punk:

Have you ever seen them live?

Mee too !!I fell over my chair !!!

Yes I've seen them live one year ago !!:punk: they are great !!