The Megalomanic Muse Thread

Savage Beauty

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I nearly spat out my tea when I heard Mika mention them as his favourite bump- in band :punk:

Have you ever seen them live?

no but my son has a few times and he says they are totally awesome, he loves em...I love em my very freak out fave is "PLUG IN BABY" (woah that intro...get in!!!), I loves Bliss, UNINTENDED!!!wahoo get in (bows).

sing for absolution, super massive black holes, starlight (woo hoo), New born (bows), Knights of cydonia, blackout (woo hoo), ENDLESSLY!!! wahooo (bows), Soldier's Poem.

Gosh I forgot how many of theirs songs I love cos all I have listened to mostly since he bounded into my senses is MIKA!!!

Mika looks well chuffed to meeting him on this great pic, where is it from?

PS where did he say he liked them?

mika793wv5.jpg

mwhaha:roll1:

thanx! these collages of demented moments made my day:naughty:

Am I the only one finding myself quoting them all the time??

Bbboooowhow... Boooioooii

PWOPER WOCK AND WOLL!! PWOPER F*******G WOCK AND WOLL!!

Pwoper FISH!!! A PWOPER FISH DOM!!!

no but my son has a few times and he says they are totally awesome, he loves em...I love em my very freak out fave is "PLUG IN BABY" (woah that intro...get in!!!), I loves Bliss, UNINTENDED!!!wahoo get in (bows).

sing for absolution, super massive black holes, starlight (woo hoo), New born (bows), Knights of cydonia, blackout (woo hoo), ENDLESSLY!!! wahooo (bows), Soldier's Poem.

Gosh I forgot how many of theirs songs I love cos all I have listened to mostly since he bounded into my senses is MIKA!!!

Mika looks well chuffed to meeting him on this great pic, where is it from?

PS where did he say he liked them?

mika793wv5.jpg

I'm not quite sure where the picture is from, anybody know? It could be MTV Europe music awards, but seeing as they are his favourite bump-in band, it could be pretty much anywhere I think :roftl:

He said the bump-in part when he was on Live Lounge with Jo Whiley MP3 here back in December.

I LOVE plug in baby, though it has made me and my mate infamous, since we've been more or less talking about mushrooms ever since we heard the story behind it, and people seem to think we're druggies now :shocked::roftl:

I seem to have a new favourite every week, always discovering and rediscovering their songs..

I think, since I saw them in October, I've been hooked on Hysteria, Invincible, Take a bow, Overdue, Thoughts of a dying atheist (again), City of delusion, Map of your head (again), Map of the problematique, PIB, KOC... They just keep popping up all the time :)

• 2 months later...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDTSbF5Bnaw:punk:

omg I could be already dead for no Muse gig in a year...thanx dvd:wub2:

I couldn't get the link to work :(

I'm soooooo gutted I didn't pre-order the cd as downloads from iTunes before it was released, I would have gotten this as a bonus track :( :( :(

City of delusion

It's one of my absolute fave fave MUSE songs.

• 1 month later...

they are great. dominic is really sweet. i haven't been on their concert.

mmm... my favourite songs for the moment - plug in baby,stockholm syndrome,feeling good

:naughty:

some of their songs remind me radiohead

thom and matthew have similiar voices.

• 1 month later...
they are great. dominic is really sweet. i haven't been on their concert.

mmm... my favourite songs for the moment - plug in baby,stockholm syndrome,feeling good

:naughty:

some of their songs remind me radiohead

thom and matthew have similiar voices.

Oooohohohohono, Matt is way better!!!!! :thumb_yello:

• 2 years later...