My dissapearance

BumbleBee_Vix

Hi all just didn't know where to put this! Just saying Hi again and appologies for my dissapearance. On top of my dancing and stage school I have 4 jobs and christmas was a pretty manic time for me. Since the London gig was cancelled Its been manic. On top of that I managed to forget my bloody password and it refused ot let me try after the 5th time lol so I've reset it now and should be back on more :D

New London dates here I come!

ps; Freddie if your there I MIGHT bring you a parmo in a box though it might be cold and wee bit off by the time you get ti :D mmmmmm yummeh

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all just didn't know where to put this! Just saying Hi again and appologies for my dissapearance. On top of my dancing and stage school I have 4 jobs and christmas was a pretty manic time for me. Since the London gig was cancelled Its been manic. On top of that I managed to forget my bloody password and it refused ot let me try after the 5th time lol so I've reset it now and should be back on more :D

ps; Freddie if your there I MIGHT bring you a parmo in a box though it might be cold and wee bit off by the time you get ti :D mmmmmm yummeh

Hi Vix, well done for reappearing!

~x~

Feed me!!!!!

Nice to see you back , I was curious!!!!

Happy New Year to you and your Mum :thumb_yello: