A Year In Cartoon Motion (Yearbook) - Ready To Purchase

lollipop_monkey

Hi all,

So as you may know, Mika received his copy of the A Year In Cartoon Motion book back in December (thanks to heroics by Christine and Suzy). :wink2:

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, click here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11058)

Afterward, I posted links for MFCers to purchase copies if they were interested, but then it turned out that there was an issue with the print-ready file.

Anyhow, the problem has (finally!) been corrected, and it is now available to purchase:

Hardcover: http://www.lulu.com/content/1732943

Softcover: http://www.lulu.com/content/1842460

Let me know if anyone has any trouble - I think we're all good now. :punk:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel your pain...

I just realized this thread is a sticky... awww the good old days:wub2:

Hahahah

she's the one who sends me Mika news to my email :naughty: Awww...

She even printed it out for me :wub2:

aww that is so sweet!

I know, but I'm always confused when she sends them to me haha. I'm like "why'd you send this?" haha, I'm so cruel...:doh:

It's because people send her emails to her at work and she forwards them to me. They want the magazine she works for to put him in the magazine (for the Grammy nomination I guess) so yeah. haha

I know, but I'm always confused when she sends them to me haha. I'm like "why'd you send this?" haha, I'm so cruel...:doh:

It's because people send her emails to her at work and she forwards them to me. They want the magazine she works for to put him in the magazine (for the Grammy nomination I guess) so yeah. haha

Oooo that's so cool... maybe she can get an interview with the man himself one day

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday and it is completely awesome, but now you are telling me there is something wrong with it??? I looked online this very morning to see if I could get more and the link was gone from Lulu, so I am glad it is back...

but WHAT's WRONG with my book????

(It must be wrong with MIKA's too though as he got the orignal printed file too....:naughty:)

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday and it is completely awesome, but now you are telling me there is something wrong with it??? I looked online this very morning to see if I could get more and the link was gone from Lulu, so I am glad it is back...

but WHAT's WRONG with my book????

(It must be wrong with MIKA's too though as he got the orignal printed file too....:naughty:)

Was yours a softcover? The problems were with the hardcover version. :thumb_yello: As far as I know, the softcover was okay, but after the problem with the hardcover came to light, I took both links down to be safe.

(And don't even get me STARTED with what's wrong with Mika's book. :bleh: You may or may not have noticed, but your version would contain some additions and corrected typos that were overlooked in the rush to get Mika's to him in time. :wink2:)

In fact, in my book I am mentioned in the list inside the cover as a contributor. In MIKA's I don't exist. I know that from the original pdf file. So yes, I do have some corrections.

I am glad mine is basically OK. I know we did this under enormous time pressure, but we know for next year we can get it all started earlier, and more proofreaders too (I will help!)

What a wonderful day... I'm ordering my book today! Though I shall never forget the moment I opened the package that had the original copy!:mf_lustslow: I just went... "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww"

I held that book for a Looooooooooooong time lol

Mistakes and All, it was a super book, even then :thumb_yello:

In the card I slipt in, I told Mika that we were aware of all the little mistakes, but that I thought it added a certain "untampered" honesty...a realistic and raw quality.

I don't think he cared about the mistakes...But Im sure the newer version is more appealing to people like me who worked on it and saw all of the flaws so Thanks so much Mana for doing that!

The only difference is the arrangment of the pages I believe...the old version was off by one or something... and than the typos (that we caught)

*sigh*

Who's getting theirs signed by the man in a few months???:mf_lustslow:

What a wonderful day... I'm ordering my book today! Though I shall never forget the moment I opened the package that had the original copy!:mf_lustslow: I just went... "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww"

I held that book for a Looooooooooooong time lol

Mistakes and All, it was a super book, even then :thumb_yello:

In the card I slipt in, I told Mika that we were aware of all the little mistakes, but that I thought it added a certain "untampered" honesty...a realistic and raw quality.

I don't think he cared about the mistakes...But Im sure the newer version is more appealing to people like me who worked on it and saw all of the flaws so Thanks so much Mana for doing that!

The only difference is the arrangment of the pages I believe...the old version was off by one or something... and than the typos (that we caught)

*sigh*

Who's getting theirs signed by the man in a few months???:mf_lustslow:

Hopefully we'll get to order the book. Our parents have credit cards and we don't so we might have to ask them. I've already emailed our dad.

We think, if we do get the book, that we'll let Mika sign it if we get to meet him. It will probably on the 5th of Feb. Can't wait!

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins