A Year In Cartoon Motion (Yearbook) - Ready To Purchase

lollipop_monkey

Woot! Woot! Woot!

I got my book today, Love It, Love It, Love It. So glad it came before the Hammersmith gig. Gonna be taking it with me now.

If I meet Mika (Fingers crossed) this is what I'll get him to sign instead of my DVD (which is what I was gonna take with me).

Even if I don't meet him - It'll give me something to read while I'm waiting for hours :)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot! Woot! Woot!

I got my book today, Love It, Love It, Love It. So glad it came before the Hammersmith gig. Gonna be taking it with me now.

If I meet Mika (Fingers crossed) this is what I'll get him to sign instead of my DVD (which is what I was gonna take with me).

Even if I don't meet him - It'll give me something to read while I'm waiting for hours :)

aww I'm happy to hear that you'll take it with you! It's a little peice of me:wub2:

I didn't get mine signed :(

It's amazing hun, love it so much, is so much better than I thought it would be .... and I thought it would be pretty good anyway ... stupid postman didn't even knock the door and it's been outside all day ... wouldn't mind but I've been in the sodding living room all day.

Someone could have knicked it. They have a habit of doing that where I live.

Was very lucky it was still there.

It's amazing hun, love it so much, is so much better than I thought it would be .... and I thought it would be pretty good anyway ... stupid postman didn't even knock the door and it's been outside all day ... wouldn't mind but I've been in the sodding living room all day.

Someone could have knicked it. They have a habit of doing that where I live.

Was very lucky it was still there.

I'm glad you got it safely!

That book is fun to read... Mika felt the same I think:naughty: Did you hear he wants a hard copy now?

I thought that was sooo cool:mf_lustslow:

And in this year he too will receive another book ? I didn't participate the last year

That's the plan:thumb_yello:

YES!!!

I get another chance to redeem myself!!

Bad Mika fan for not participating!!! Bad Becks!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We remember bringing the year in cartoon motion yearbook to Chicago this feb. A few people that was standing behind us (We were the first in line outside):punk: wanted to see it. If we would of gotten to meet Mika then we so would of had him autograph it. We also brought our cd and dvd booklets. Too bad we didn't get to meet him afterwards. The book makes great reading when standing in line for 3+ hours. It was so worth it.

• 1 month later...
aww thats awesome! I wanna get a hard covered for myself... who knows when I'll finally get it signed haha:roftl:

Yeah we'd like to have a hard cover also, but soft works fine for us now. We'd love to have him sign it. Can't wait for him to have the 2008 one done when it is finished.