A Year In Cartoon Motion (Yearbook) - Ready To Purchase

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention: I took the yearbook with me to school today and my buddies were passing it around going " Melanie did this! Melanie did this! She got a book published" I was just laughing:roftl: They really thought it was the coolest thing...and I just wondered like: "wow, it's true...not many fans go to this extreme and publish a book..."

way to go guys!

I want the hardcover to make him crazy with envy and wonder why he ended up with the cheap knock-off.

Got mine, in all its hardcover glory. *happy dance*

I was bouncing up and down when it came. I'm very proud of it - and I'm telling myself that all the errors in his copy just leave lots of room for improvement for the '08 version.

If I meet him in Cali, I'ma see if he'll sign it.

MIKA: Hey, yours is nicer than mine!

ME: :naughty:

PICS:

IMG_7664edit.jpg

IMG_7658_edit.jpg

IMG_7647_edit.jpg

IMG_7650_edit.jpg

IMG_7651_edit.jpg

IMG_7653_edit.jpg

I was bouncing up and down when it came. I'm very proud of it - and I'm telling myself that all the errors in his copy just leave lots of room for improvement for the '08 version.

ME:

PICS:

IMG_7664edit.jpg

IMG_7658_edit.jpg

IMG_7647_edit.jpg

IMG_7650_edit.jpg

IMG_7651_edit.jpg

IMG_7653_edit.jpg

wow i feel proud of the cover ;) GO ME! lol and go you guys for all the hard work inside!

ME: :naughty:

PICS:

IMG_7664edit.jpg

IMG_7658_edit.jpg

IMG_7650_edit.jpg

IMG_7651_edit.jpg

IMG_7653_edit.jpg

It's lovely... *cries*:wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

hi all

im new in this but I have a very important question that you fans of mika sure know..

I would like to know if the Rolling Stone magazine had said something about mika... I mean if they have said something like: "he's not an artist"

or he's not good..

do u think you can help me?

thanks very much :thumb_yello:

(if possible you can reply me in private?)

:blush-anim-cl:

hi all

im new in this but I have a very important question that you fans of mika sure know..

I would like to know if the Rolling Stone magazine had said something about mika... I mean if they have said something like: "he's not an artist"

or he's not good..

do u think you can help me?

thanks very much :thumb_yello:

(if possible you can reply me in private?)

I don't believe they've said anything negative about him - I may be wrong, though. They did put him on their Watch List, and gave the usual comparisons to Freddie Mercury:

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/13883400/rolling_stones_10_artists_to_watch/2

Hi all,

So as you may know, Mika received his copy of the A Year In Cartoon Motion book back in December (thanks to heroics by Christine and Suzy). :wink2:

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, click here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11058)

Afterward, I posted links for MFCers to purchase copies if they were interested, but then it turned out that there was an issue with the print-ready file.

Anyhow, the problem has (finally!) been corrected, and it is now available to purchase:

Hardcover: http://www.lulu.com/content/1732943

Softcover: http://www.lulu.com/content/1842460

Let me know if anyone has any trouble - I think we're all good now. :punk:

What currency is this in?

And what are the other costs? (eg postage etc?)

I just downloaded the PDF file for this. It looks amazing, obviously haven't read it all yet. To be honest I've never known a set of fans who have the dedication to actually put together a proper book themselves and get it published. You have my upmost admiration. As soon as I have £27.00 available spare to splash out I shall purchase a proper copy of this. Mainly cos' your hard work deserves to be seen properly.

Gratz to all for doing this ... esp for newish Mika Nuts...

We just got our Associate In Arts Degree today!!! We were also happy because we got our flashing hearts. A nice girl gave us 5 for FREE. She was so nice.

This has been a super day already because our mom gave us the credit card to get A Year In Cartoon Motion!!!! Hopefully it will get here in time for Feb. 5th. We rose up the shipping for it to say 2-3 business days.

We've got the sweatshirts with MFC style "The Meyer Twins" on them.

Rosettes

Flashing Hearts

A Year In Cartoon Motion

We're all set!

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

We just got our Associate In Arts Degree today!!! We were also happy because we got our flashing hearts. A nice girl gave us 5 for FREE. She was so nice.

This has been a super day already because our mom gave us the credit card to get A Year In Cartoon Motion!!!! Hopefully it will get here in time for Feb. 5th. We rose up the shipping for it to say 2-3 business days.

Congrats on your degrees, girls! That's super exciting.

Is it a soft cover copy of the book you're getting? If so, it should arrive with time to spare - I hope, anyhow!

Congrats on your degrees, girls! That's super exciting.

Is it a soft cover copy of the book you're getting? If so, it should arrive with time to spare - I hope, anyhow!

It is the soft cover. Wanted it like Mika's. Good thing we got a soft cover because we read it took longer for the hard cover. If we get it in time we are sooooo taking it to the concert and hopefully we'll meet Mika and he will sign it. That would be super.

Thanks on the congrats!

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

Have just ordered book. Finally.

Was surprised at how cheap shipping is considering it's coming from America.

Think it's cost me more sometimes to get things from the UK. LOL.

Really looking forward to owning my own copy.

I think it gives you the option of viewing the cost in $USD, British pounds, or Euros...not that any of that really helps you!

You can go to http://www.xe.com for a currency converter, if that helps...

Thanks for that ;)

Lol, I know what the USD is worth in NZD but I just wanted to make sure that it actually WAS in USD... Just in case ;)

]FYI everyone... Just found out from Christine who found out from Suzy that not only did Mika read the book for 20 minutes before going on stage that night... Mika read the yearbook for "DAYS" according to his camera man ANDY :)

I'm shocked and really happy that, OBVIOUSLY, this little creation was not only appreciated, but READ

]FYI everyone... Just found out from Christine who found out from Suzy that not only did Mika read the book for 20 minutes before going on stage that night... Mika read the yearbook for "DAYS" according to his camera man ANDY :)

I'm shocked and really happy that, OBVIOUSLY, this little creation was not only appreciated, but READ

THat's great news! :yay:

He's obsessed with reading about himself :naughty: