Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sporting (Portugal)

and... José Mourinho is an arsehole.

Sorry, just had to say it.

Nahhhh.

He should have been England manager!

You know what?? I went to an Italian restaurant, and the waiter (I know him pretty well) starting rambling on about how they had Steve Mclaren there the other night (the one we shall not speak of no more)....

I asked him, why they didn't shut him in the oven and light it and he was having SUCH a hard job trying to keep a straight face.... People were glaring at him. I felt bad.....

:naughty::roftl:

Nahhhh.

He should have been England manager!

You know what?? I went to an Italian restaurant, and the waiter (I know him pretty well) starting rambling on about how they had Steve Mclaren there the other night (the one we shall not speak of no more)....

I asked him, why they didn't shut him in the oven and light it and he was having SUCH a hard job trying to keep a straight face.... People were glaring at him. I felt bad.....

:naughty::roftl:

You didn't have to feel bad:wink2:

And how could Mourinho be England manager? He can't even speak English right:mf_rosetinted:

I could be his translator:naughty:

i like football!! i have a footballistic family!!, everyone likes it and i had 2 uncles that were professional footballers!

my dad and my brother are always watching games on t.v!, and so i watch them too, but i like it!!

i like Barcelona (Barca), and Arsenal a lot!, my brother dies for those teams too!!

but i love watching games at the stadiums!! LOL!!

3 months ago a first division team moved to my town, and they're in first place of the chart!! it's incredible!!, and no one believed in those guys!!

• 1 month later...