Mika's Personal Assistant

Cintia_Jenny

If mika asked you to do everything he wants would you say yes? well then this is your thread here is the "mika's personal assitante thread".

Just imagina you'd be with him almost the 24 hours and he'd take you everywhere, and you'd get paid to do that.

who can ask for more?

Cintia_jenny - Mika's Personal Assistant #1

Candelaria - Mika's Personal Assistant #2

Flor_Arg_16 - Mika's Personal Assistant #3

ewokwicket - Mika's Personal Assistant #4

Mika3Maniac - Mika's Personal Assistant #5

M!Ka RoX mY sOx - Mika's Personal Assistant #6

marlau_20zr - Mika's Personal Assistant #7

~Ana~ - Mika's Personal Assistant #8

MegPL - Mika's Personal Assistant #9

Mika Freaka =) - Mika's Assistant #10

Carol_Queen - Mika's Personal Assistant #11

veroMika - Mika's Personal Assistant #12

Marilyn Mastin - Mika's Personal Assistant #13

mika, I love you - Mika's Personal Assistant #14

Romis - Mika's Personal Assistant #15

elise_xx - Mika's Personal Assistant #16

ircazo - Mika's Personal Assistant #17

Sarah_Lollipop - Mika's Personal Assistant #18

OBSESSED_ily.mika - Mika's Personal Assistant #19

Selkie16 - Mika's Personal Assistant #20

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If mika asked you to do everything he wants would you say yes? well then this is your thread here is the "mika's personal assitante thread".

Just imagina you'd be with him almost the 24 hours and he'd take you everywhere, and you'd get paid to do that.

who can ask for more?

Cintia_jenny Mika's Personal Assistant #1

Candelaria Mika's Personal Assistant #2

Flor_Arg_16 Mika's Personal Assistant #3

OMG! I think I would have died and gone to heaven! lol

I would do anything for that guy! anything! I'd even dress up as a chicken! Do u think he would get on your nerves though 24/7 with Mika and OCD? I could put up with it!!!:mf_lustslow:To hear that laugh right up close next you wow! as long as I could sleep in his bed, for security reasons of course! in case someone broke in through the window or something LOL

"If mika asked you to do everything he wants would you say yes?"

definitely no !!!!! it depends !!! what if he wants you to collect his boogers in a jar ? yuck but i think he'd love chicken

"Just imagina you'd be with him almost the 24 hours and he'd take you everywhere" That would be wonderful !!!! Ooh, it could be better if we can have some chicken in the evening and toastie in the mourning

1.r u looking for groupie ? good

2.how heavy is his OCD, will he delete all my other non Mika songs from my itunes ? i use to think that Mika is very very kind and nice, but after all the weird threads here, i think he will empty my shelves of CDs and replace them all with LICM ! and shouted to me with a devil face"U CAN ONLY LISTEN TO LICM, UNTIL THE SECOND MIKA ALBUM COMES OUT, U LITTLE BASTARD !!" "HELP !!!!!!!!!!!"

3. i want to give him lots of hugs

4. ...... sorry, i know you might be serious, me too, but hahahahaha, it's bit gumtree advertisement like, hahaha, sorry

i dont think i would b able to be his p.a. coz that meen he would boss me around and i hate getting bossed around so id probly end up killing him:blink:

id much rather hang out with him as a friend (or more:naughty: )!!

besides wat duz he need an assistant 4?

i would like to b his emotional assistant. like if he needed a hug BAM there i am, or he's really happy and wants a kiss BAM im so there or....................................................................................:naughty:

i dont think i would b able to be his p.a. coz that meen he would boss me around and i hate getting bossed around so id probly end up killing him:blink:

id much rather hang out with him as a friend (or more:naughty: )!!

besides wat duz he need an assistant 4?

i would like to b his emotional assistant. like if he needed a hug BAM there i am, or he's really happy and wants a kiss BAM im so there or....................................................................................:naughty:

yay !! u r right, soxy slut !

and love is a very very powerful thing, maybe i'll bring some tissue with me for Mika's boogers :blush-anim-cl::wub2: