Mika's Personal Assistant

Cintia_Jenny

u r a real ewok, aren't you ? hahahahaha

imagining him in your bedroom and being your lovely husband :naughty:

but you are really sweet and funny though

Ewoks rule!! Thats what imagination is for!! and my husband is tall!! lol check my new pic captions, He has his clothes on! honest!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ewoks rule!! Thats what imagination is for!! and my husband is tall!! lol check my new pic captions, He has his clothes on! honest!!

u naughty mummy !! that one is not knit !

and Mika doesn't look like an Ewok ! especially the teeth bit !

i dunno why an Ewok always left his teeth out of his mouth :confused:

Hell yeah ! i would so work as his Personal assistant. i would do anything to look at him, hear his pretty voice, hear him smile. i am sure he gets mad too sometimes but oo well. u get to go everywhere he goes. i don't think he would to hard to work for. he seems nice

you look similar to girl who sings in love actually!!

I love Mika and his music, but I wouldn't be his personal assistant. Having him to boss me around would destroy the charm and I'd probably end up disliking his music. Of course, I could be his friend, his companion, whatever. But not a personal assistant.

I love Mika and his music, but I wouldn't be his personal assistant. Having him to boss me around would destroy the charm and I'd probably end up disliking his music. Of course, I could be his friend, his companion, whatever. But not a personal assistant.

I would love Mika to boss me around!!!! hehe:mf_lustslow: (preferably in the bedroom!!)

Yes I'd love to be Mikas's PA. I'd make sure he was promoted right in this country. I'd advise him to do more telly stuff. I'd also make sure he wasn't wearing himself out doing too many concerts. I'd even learn to brew his tea the way he likes it.

Love today, from Marilyn

hahaha, i thought u just want his boogers :roftl:

lollipops, somethings in life are more important than boogers :shocked: ..been Mika's p.a would send me over the top, although if he asked me to pick his nose before he goes to America i'd gladly do it of course!! .. (I havent got a booger fetish..:naughty: )..(just for Mika's boogers..) .. (shuts up.):wink2:

lollipops, somethings in life are more important than boogers :shocked: ..been Mika's p.a would send me over the top, although if he asked me to pick his nose before he goes to America i'd gladly do it of course!! .. (I havent got a booger fetish..:naughty: )..(just for Mika's boogers..) .. (shuts up.):wink2:

hahaha, i believe so

and Mika is so nice and kind, my mum said I should be his assistant and give him lots of hugs :blush-anim-cl: and maybe bit of chicken

i know i know, sweet mummy !!

and i know the only purpose for all of you following me around

what if the attraction or attention turns to be distraction or even hatred ?

don't be that dreadful ... hope i've made my point clearly this time

I'm sorry I don't want to upset u! (If I have) I'm only joking:no: :flowers2:

im not that upset or easily offended cos i got life

but whatever you want or whatever you think it is fun

you should have a proper measurement, don't let your dignity ball you over :thumb_yello:

I'm quite upset now, I don't like hurting ppl! I only try to make people laugh but I am sorry if I ever offended you:no: :doh: Still my friend??:flowers2:

Just wanted to share with all of you a little bit of our Mikanisms....due to the cancelled australian tour dates, my sister and i found comfort in creating our own Mika world.....this is just one of many dedications we have made to the one and only.....MIKA......we love you babe.....call us......we'll be waiting by the phone.....

P.S. Keep watching folks.....theres more to come......