I WANT one like that!!!

Sivan

There is something wrong with that one you posted. Its legs are too short and deformed.

This is what a Scottish fold looks like.

haha this one is cute to :) their eyes are so huge :D

but maybe just this cat have short legs? why u making fun of him christine?!?!?! :P

i dunno... i wonder if he looks like that because he is young...or his legs are like that... cause i saw other movies with cats that look like that....very cute...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want this cat! Listen to it squeaking :)

But it sounds so pitiful at the end..poor kitty. I just want to help it down

And this one made me happy, but it looks like it had a hard time getting out of the shoe :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmsV9R8FsDA&feature=related

AHH and this one too!

Sorry I keep posting all these videos, but I can't help it! :)

Aww! I think that one is still a kitten - at least, I hope so. It looks like he hasn't grown into his paws yet.

Sivan - you had a monkey?! What kind?

yeah i had a monkey... she is a capuchin... like MARCEL from FRIENDS..lol

she is at a monkeys park now tho... we had her for few years... long story...it was legal dont worry! lol

yeah i had a monkey... she is a capuchin... like MARCEL from FRIENDS..lol

she is at a monkeys park now tho... we had her for few years... long story...it was legal dont worry! lol

That's the reason they took Marcel off Friends. People were going out and getting capuchins even though it's illegal.

I wanted my own lion in South Africa. Then I would have been able to walk around without getting stabbed.

I don't know everything about cats or anything, but it just seemed so oddly stable for so long. Like I said, i'm no cat expert, though. Could be a kitten thing. *Shrugs*

It's not because it's a kitten. Their proportions don't change much as they grow.

Look at how these dwarf cats stand up in the same way. It's not normal.

That's the reason they took Marcel off Friends. People were going out and getting capuchins even though it's illegal.

I wanted my own lion in South Africa. Then I would have been able to walk around without getting stabbed.

well we didnt get the monkey because of marcel... it was before FRIENDS were on TV.... it was when i was like 10...

we had it cause in israel they did a program with monkeys that will help people with special needs...

so we were suppose to take care of her for few years so she will get used to people and than she was suppose to get trained to help... but they didnt do it after all so she is in a monkeys park in israel...

ofcourse would be better if she was in the jungle... but i guess if they allready tried that project...she had fun with us...

my mom is the one that wanted her... she is crazy about monkeys...

we had it cause in israel they did a program with monkeys that will help people with special needs...

so we were suppose to take care of her for few years so she will get used to people and than she was suppose to get trained to help... but they didnt do it after all so she is in a monkeys park in israel...

ofcourse would be better if she was in the jungle... but i guess if they allready tried that project...she had fun with us...

my mom is the one that wanted her... she is crazy about monkeys...

Awww...I love monkeys too. And lemurs. Wish I'd had a chance to go to Madagascar when I was in Africa.

Seriously. I went to Idaho in '06, and I was like "ZOMG-this-is-so-exotic! :insane:

Someone is going to read this thread title, see your cape buffalo, and think Sivan wants one of those. :roftl:

:roftl: Maybe she does. Sivan?

Personally I'd like a cheetah.

1806425373_a83723c8f4_o.jpg

Now that's a cute kitty.

...actually, it's a bit disconcerting how they have basically the same look in their eyes. :blink:

That's why I love that pic. I like ferocious Mika. :naughty:

Is this the cutest puppy ever or what?

192233875_1260a9cd0d_o.jpg

Is this the cutest puppy ever or what?

192233875_1260a9cd0d_o.jpg

Is that a Beagle? They're notorious!

I had one once. We locked her in the kitchen with a baby gate. She climbed it. We stacked TWO baby gates one atop the other. She climbed both - about six feet - like a ladder, and flopped over the other side.

I freakin' loved that dog. :wub2:

ok it has nothing to do with mika but i so wish i could have one like this!

Soooo cute!:wub2:

Awwwww! It looks like the cat from Shrek movie! :wub2: So cute!

(I'm allergic to cats but this one is too cute! :mf_lustslow: )