Pink, has left the building...

pinkunicorn123

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think poorly of everyone so don't worry about it :biggrin2:

i vote everytime i see a siggy but i haven't seen one in a while :bleh: i'm going to stalk droopsy if necessary.

my signature wants to be used.

now.

do it.

NOW!

I thought you were going to bed young lady :bleh: ?

Ok, just to make you happy, I will click your funny signature.

Can I also vote for Take That?

*runs away as fast as she can*

exactly my thought when i saw that you posted here! i just finished writing my email to Ana (my MM1 partner!) and then i thought i should have a look here before i finally go to bed, hehe!

and dont you dare voting for anybody else than our man!!!! (and i'm NOT talking about jason orange)

exactly my thought when i saw that you posted here! i just finished writing my email to Ana (my MM1 partner!) and then i thought i should have a look here before i finally go to bed, hehe!

and dont you dare voting for anybody else than our man!!!! (and i'm NOT talking about jason orange)

But I want Jason! As I'm living so healthily at the moment I need an Orange.

I know, bad pun but it was so tempting :blush-anim-cl:

i accidentally voted for leona lewis!! :crybaby:

*runs to kill self*

*chases megan*

how can THIS happen? :blink::shocked:

But I want Jason! As I'm living so healthily at the moment I need an Orange.

I know, bad pun but it was so tempting :blush-anim-cl:

we should both go to bed :mf_rosetinted:

Im alright, well, im unchanged.

Still suspended, i think being in the possition TO do something would be better.

So im just sat twiddling thumbs and thinking - probably not an ideal situation which is why i surrendered the mfcer bullying and returned.

Oh, but on a plus(ish) side, i was allowed back to do some learning disability tests. Turns out (having spent 7hrs on tests that should have taken 3 and a half hours since we ended up doing alot more to diagnose more easily) i am 'quite severley dyslexic' - i have a feeling i have just spelt sevrely wrong - oh the irony!

Im alright, well, im unchanged.

Still suspended, i think being in the possition TO do something would be better.

So im just sat twiddling thumbs and thinking - probably not an ideal situation which is why i surrendered the mfcer bullying and returned.

Oh, but on a plus(ish) side, i was allowed back to do some learning disability tests. Turns out (having spent 7hrs on tests that should have taken 3 and a half hours since we ended up doing alot more to diagnose more easily) i am 'quite severley dyslexic' - i have a feeling i have just spelt sevrely wrong - oh the irony!

Okkk well welcome back :thumb_yello:

Yeh .. i know exactly what you mean , end of the day its a nice social circle but we still want you fixed .......

Wow dyslexic ... did you feel that you were already? or was it news to you?

Okkk well welcome back :thumb_yello:

Yeh .. i know exactly what you mean , end of the day its a nice social circle but we still want you fixed .......

Wow dyslexic ... did you feel that you were already? or was it news to you?

No, i just thought that i was rubbish.

Now i can be both :)

Heyyy Pink. Great to see you back.

I went through a spot of trouble last summer, and left the MFC for about 3 months (which is why my post count is so low) but somehow, they dragged me back also.... :mf_rosetinted:

No, it was great therapy for me to come back and speak to everyone. And i was much nicer aswell, because y'know, i didnt have all the other stuff influencing me...

But anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

WE MISSED YOU!!! Why did you leave us, you nugget!!!! :naughty:

I have never EVER been called a 'nugget' before!!! :furious::badmood:

(I quite like it :wub2: )

No i left because there are alot of things going on and i felt that i was using the mfc as a distraction for it as opposed to dealing with it. I guess i thought that i was being annoying to you all by being here and that you would all probably be releaved when i left. Infact, being honest, i still think that - but it appears i have been dragged back kicking and screaming so you have to put up with me.