London Meet Up Thread

Anzuzu

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to tail sb too :D and I will be there very early 'coz I'm landing at Luton with Wizzair at 7.40 so I'm going to be at Brixton something between 10-11 am... at 26th... and I have to meet Tia 'coz she have my ticket...and then I'll probably looking for KamIva 'coz we R going to build a strong Polish MFC :D

Well I hope then too !

No Easyjet !!:shocked: they lost a lot of luggage here last year before Christmas !!!

If they dare to lose my luggage, I will make them regret it for the rest of their life! :sneaky2:

EasyJet are fine...pretty sure you won't crash!

Do you know how you're getting from the airport and where you're staying etc?

Don't forget I have your ticket!

No and no. :blink: I guess I have to take a coach from Stansted. And I don't know if I should stay somewhere in Brixton, like near the venue or in central London. :blink: I guess I have to find the cheapest place. :naughty:

Excuse me, what ticket? :blink: I have no idea what you're talking about! You have nothing I want!

C'mon, how could I forget it! :naughty:

If they dare to lose my luggage, I will make them regret it for the rest of their life! :sneaky2:

No and no. :blink: I guess I have to take a coach from Stansted. And I don't know if I should stay somewhere in Brixton, like near the venue or in central London. :blink: I guess I have to find the cheapest place. :naughty:

Excuse me, what ticket? :blink: I have no idea what you're talking about! You have nothing I want!

Btw u can catch the stansted express train which take u to Liverpool street I believe and then u can get the underground to wherever u are staying! I only know this because I have planned two mfcers journeys from Stansted to the hotels for Feb!!! If u need any help I will be happy to organise a plan for u too!:wink2:

You're flying to Stansted? If you are then you're best getting the Stansted Express as it only takes 45 minutes to get to central London and costs about £15, wheras a coach would take much longer I think.

And it'll probably be easier to stay somewhere close to Brixton but probably a bit more central (less chance of you getting lost, I know what you're like hahah) Try looking in the Victoria area maybe?

Btw u can catch the stansted express train which take u to Liverpool street I believe and then u can get the underground to wherever u are staying! I only know this because I have planned two mfcers journeys from Stansted to the hotels for Feb!!! If u need any help I will be happy to organise a plan for u too!:wink2:

You're flying to Stansted? If you are then you're best getting the Stansted Express as it only takes 45 minutes to get to central London wheras a coach would take much longer I think.

And it'll probably be easier to stay somewhere close to Brixton but probably a bit more central (less chance of you getting lost, I know what you're like hahah) Try looking in the Victoria area maybe?

Thanks both, I guess I'll catch the train then. :thumb_yello: But how do things go in England? I mean where will I get the train ticket? Do I have to buy it somewhere at the airport or on the train? :blink: In Estonia we buy all our train tickets while being on the train. :blink:

Victoria area? Ok, I'll go and google a bit. :blink:

You know what? I am almost 100% sure that I'll end up hanging around in dodgy areas again and then sleep in a coach station. If I'm lucky. :lmao:

Thanks both, I guess I'll catch the train then. :thumb_yello: But how do things go in England? I mean where will I get the train ticket? Do I have to buy it somewhere at the airport or on the train? :blink: In Estonia we buy all our train tickets while being on the train. :blink:

You know what? I am almost 100% sure that I'll end up hanging around in dodgy areas again and then sleep in a coach station. If I'm lucky. :lmao:

You buy the ticket for the train before u get on the train at the station, there will be a ticket office there!!! Also yeah it isnt a good idea staying in Brixton as it is quite dodgy!

I know that you can book them online, but I'm sure you'll be able to just buy them from a ticket office at the station. You can with the Heathrow and Gatwick Express but I've never been to Stansted.

I know that you can book them online, but I'm sure you'll be able to just buy them from a ticket office at the station. You can with the Heathrow and Gatwick Express but I've never been to Stansted.

You can I checked this for someone else on mfc!

You buy the ticket for the train before u get on the train at the station, there will be a ticket office there!!! Also yeah it isnt a good idea staying in Brixton as it is quite dodgy!

Ok! I'll buy them from a ticket office then. :thumb_yello:

Oh, it'll be fun. :roftl:

If it's already 5 pm and I'm still not in the queue then you'll know that I am sleeping at Stansted, eyes all red because of crying. :naughty:

Thank god, this time I'll arrive at Stansted about 1pm, so it's at least daytime, not in the middle of the night. :naughty:

Ok! I'll buy them from a ticket office then. :thumb_yello:

Oh, it'll be fun. :roftl:

If it's already 5 pm and I'm still not in the queue then you'll know that I am sleeping at Stansted, eyes all red because of crying. :naughty:

Thank god, this time I'll arrive at Stansted about 1pm, so it's at least daytime, not in the middle of the night. :naughty:

Will you have a phone with you? Do you want my number so I can come and collect you from wherever you end up? hahah

London's impossible to get too lost in :thumb_yello: It'll be fine

Will you have a phone with you? Do you want my number so I can come and collect you from wherever you end up? hahah

London's impossible to get too lost in :thumb_yello: It'll be fine

Yup, I'll have my phone with me, but I'm not sure if I can call you and vice versa. :blink: I think that Sarah tried to call me when I was in england but it didn't work for some reason. I only could use it for calling home and receiving calls from Estonia. :blink:

Btw, how far is central London from Stansted? :blink:

Oh! And how old do you have to be to buy drinks in England? Is it 18 years? :blink:

This is what i have done !!!

Be careful that the ticket isn't cheap at all !!

I've payed :16 pounds on mine !

Ok. 16 pounds? Oh well, I'll survive, I hope. I have spent much more on coach tickets before. :naughty:

There is actually a railway station at Stanstead.

Yup, I'll have my phone with me, but I'm not sure if I can call you and vice versa. :blink: I think that Sarah tried to call me when I was in england but it didn't work for some reason. I only could use it for calling home and receiving calls from Estonia. :blink:

Btw, how far is central London from Stansted? :blink:

Oh! And how old do you have to be to buy drinks in England? Is it 18 years? :blink:

Ok. 16 pounds? Oh well, I'll survive, I hope. I have spent much more on coach tickets before. :naughty:

Hm..did you use the international dialling code?

You have to be 18 yeah, make sure you have ID with you though because most places are pretty strict.

Stansteds pretty far outside London I guess... It's in Essex.

MAP

Hm..did you use the international dialling code?

You have to be 18 yeah, make sure you have ID with you though because most places are pretty strict.

Stansteds pretty far outside London I guess... It's in Essex.

MAP

Well I haven't tried calling anyone while in England exept my mum, but she lives in Estonia :blink: So I dunno if I can call English numbers. Maybe I can. :blink: We can still PM our numbers to each other, just in case. :wink2:

Ok. Which ID should I use? Is it okay if I throw my passport in their faces? Well not literally. :naughty:

Yeh, it is pretty far, but oh well, it's not like I can drag it closer or anything. :naughty:

thanks for the advice!

how arewe gonna recognize each other.. I mean everyone keeps saying MFCiers wear the craziest outfits, but then again, this is a Mika concert.. so probably everybody will be wearing something insane!

:naughty:

:fisch:....

ouch...

I have my plane tickets, my hotel booking, my concert tickets... but I still haven't applied for a visa

:shocked:

but it shouldn't be a problem

:thumb_yello:

Aren't you are well prepared! :shocked: Where are you going to stay?

Well yeah you could throw it if you want. They usually only accept either passports or driving licenses anyway. :thumb_yello:

Ok. Passport it'll be then, since I don't have a driving license. :bleh:

Hahah, that was me :lol3:

Thank you very much :blush-anim-cl:

yes i really like that too, you did a great job :thumb_yello:

i want to order it (and three others as well ;) ) but do i really have to get a google account to buy it or is there another way? :blink:

does anyone know where i can buy such a flashy heart or can you just buy them at a concert?