WIN a Brit Golden Ticket

andi

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh I applied ages ago to that applause place .. you never know , but if they are selling them then I guess there is no chance

:boxed:

I think with applause it's tickets for round the stage area, a bit like what Ioana and Mellody got with the MTV tix, where you register and they alllocate tickets to you to sit (or probably in this case stand) and generally cheer and get excited for the cameras.I expect if we've been lucky, we should hear shortly.

I think with applause it's tickets for round the stage area, a bit like what Ioana and Mellody got with the MTV tix, where you register and they alllocate tickets to you to sit (or probably in this case stand) and generally cheer and get excited for the cameras.I expect if we've been lucky, we should hear shortly.

Thanks penguin :thumb_yello:

If I get one Im there! :punk:

Yep that's how it usually works with Brits.

I'm not impressed that they've lowered the age limit to 16. I've always wanted to go but couldn't because it was 18, the on year I'm actually old enough they lower it to 16! :sneaky2:

Yep that's how it usually works with Brits.

I'm not impressed that they've lowered the age limit to 16. I've always wanted to go but couldn't because it was 18, the on year I'm actually old enough they lower it to 16! :sneaky2:

Yeh the upper age limit is 34!!! :boxed:

Are they saying I cant rock!!! :punk: