WIN a Brit Golden Ticket

andi

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool .. is it only Smiths thats running it Pengy?

I don't know, I haven't looked yet, it's just that's where my gift cards are for, I hope they are affiliated with it.

Yeh remember that link I put up for the applause store tickets , it said 34 on there .. sod that if we win your going as pengy and me santy . time toi freak them out :roftl:

Darn right! No ones telling me I'm too old to party. They should ask Mika, he'll tell them. We kick butt at partying!:punk:

Yeh !!! we kick butt , we were still rocking in Glasgow when most were sleepy bye byes

Younglings ppfttttttttttttttttttttt :naughty:

That we were, and the big guy heard about it too!

And at Hammersmith,and we rocked with Palladium at Camden.

Who's too old to party?, BRING IT ON!!!

:shocked: Ohhh errr umm Hiya Jennnieeeee :blush-anim-cl:

I do party though :punk:

:naughty:

I understand that they might have an age limit because it might be dangerous for little kids to get squished in the crowd but an upper limit seems a bit stupid. :thumbdown:

I understand that they might have an age limit because it might be dangerous for little kids to get squished in the crowd but an upper limit seems a bit stupid. :thumbdown:

I'm 13... i'd like to see someone try and squish me :mf_rosetinted:

an upper age limit might be for all the old people, like 80-90 so they dont get squished xD

but an age limit of 34? :blink:

I think it's 'cause they want to attract the 16- 35 age range, which is stupid,as most of the over 35s buy just as many, if not more records.

And if you look at the tables during the awards, I'll bet most of the execs are over 40, and they are all stuffed shirts, which is why I want to go and show them that being over 40 doesn't mean your life is over.

I think it's 'cause they want to attract the 16- 35 age range, which is stupid,as most of the over 35s buy just as many, if not more records.

And if you look at the tables during the awards, I'll bet most of the execs are over 40, and they are all stuffed shirts, which is why I want to go and show them that being over 40 doesn't mean your life is over.

Yeh agree totally , If I remember rightly in Glasgow it was the oldlings who were the ones still rocking at the end:punk:

which is why I want to go and show them that being over 40 doesn't mean your life is over.

YAY !!! I love you Pengi :wub2:

I was slightly peed off, to put it mildly, when I applied to Applause for tickets and found out I was too old grrrrrr...

Obviously when you hit 40 all you're fit for is sitting in a comfy chair, in a two-footed heated slipper, sipping a mug of cocoa and grumbling about "that noise they call music today"...

Me, *bitter* ?? Nah :wink2: