Old thread revivals!

Shaza!

This is a bit of a random idea but thought it might be interesting :wink2:

Since there has now been over 11,000 threads posted here, I thought it would be fun to have a look back through some random old ones and maybe even revive a few if they're worth it :bleh:

This can be done by copying and pasting the following address and adding any number under 11,000 to the end (after the t=)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=

(hope that makes sense! :bleh: )

It's been keeping me amused all evening :naughty: so I thought I would share it with you all and see what old threads ye find! :thumb_yello:

You can post links to any interesting ones ye find here! :D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now that is a bit difficoult..dunno how the mfc search engine works:bleh:

Greta! I think one of the reasons the game was devised was to stop newbies asking the same questions over and over. As we bumped the old threads, we hoped they would be read and so on. Also to try to get people to take part in the game and learn how to use the search engine.

It ended up just a few of us playing the game in the end, but we did bump loads of threads though.

See I thought you were up to something like this....seen this game before...:wink2:

But newer people don't get it, they don't read the starting date on the first post, and they continue a year old conversation....or welcome people who have been here a year or more!! :naughty:

Greta! I think one of the reasons the game was devised was to stop newbies asking the same questions over and over. As we bumped the old threads, we hoped they would be read and so on. Also to try to get people to take part in the game and learn how to use the search engine.

It ended up just a few of us playing the game in the end, but we did bump loads of threads though.

And had quite a bit of fun doing it! :thumb_yello:

But newer people don't get it, they don't read the starting date on the first post, and they continue a year old conversation....or welcome people who have been here a year or more!! :naughty:

True true... but they do that even without threads being bumped as

part of a game, don't they? *sigh*

However... we'll see what we can do with this...

dcdeb