Here I Go, or Not?(lol)

Loverrated

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow I feel normal here, you all seem more obsessed than me, how could it be???now I just feel like I'm a superextranormalbasis fan,lol...

hey norwalk, i think grandmas have something special with mika...once I was with my grandma and she was watching TV, I wasnt in the same room and I could hear her laughing real hard (she was/is still 84) then I entered the room she was in because I was wondering what was actually happening(wtf could be that funny!!!???) and she said "hey listen to the voice of this boy!! do you know him??It's ssssooooo weird,lol, dont you think it's weird???!!!LLLLOOOOLLL " etc. No need to tell you that I was already a fan and I just laughed with her and said nothing but laugh...it was a live performance with mika's natural voice that I adore so much, so high and so special but I can understand it softly schocked her,lol...

Thank you all really for the tips ("french threads" and "olding threads"(not too sure I wanna go there though, sounds weird,lol)

Aurora,lol@shock at the system if anyone actually discuss his music...i might probably cause some shock from time to time then but dont worry I'm pretty sure that I can hold a whole conversation on his curls ;)

Have a nice day/evening/night whoever you are and wherever you are

xxx

wow I feel normal here, you all seem more obsessed than me, how could it be???now I just feel like I'm a superextranormalbasis fan,lol...

hey norwalk, i think grandmas have something special with mika...once I was with my grandma and she was watching TV, I wasnt in the same room and I could hear her laughing real hard (she was/is still 84) then I entered the room she was in because I was wondering what was actually happening(wtf could be that funny!!!???) and she said "hey listen to the voice of this boy!! do you know him??It's ssssooooo weird,lol, dont you think it's weird???!!!LLLLOOOOLLL " etc. No need to tell you that I was already a fan and I just laughed with her and said nothing but laugh...it was a live performance with mika's natural voice that I adore so much, so high and so special but I can understand it softly schocked her,lol...

Thank you all really for the tips ("french threads" and "olding threads"(not too sure I wanna go there though, sounds weird,lol)

Aurora,lol@shock at the system if anyone actually discuss his music...i might probably cause some shock from time to time then but dont worry I'm pretty sure that I can hold a whole conversation on his curls ;)

Have a nice day/evening/night whoever you are and wherever you are

xxx

bienvenue!!

n'aie pas peur de venir dans les threads on est tous très sympa, pour ma part je me suis fait de très bons copains dans ce genre de threads :wink2: