Here I Go, or Not?(lol)

Loverrated

heya, to be honest i'm not too sure of what i am doing right now but i'm doing it anyway...(it's 2.41 am and it helps lol)...the thing is that I feel like a freak since I'm probably older than all of you but I'm sure that Mika's fans are very open minded and tolerant people...I came here because I from a rock underground background and I dont want to annoy people around me with my absolute love for the music and the sensibility of this great singer that I m totally crazy about(though I do annoy everyone with him around me already!!!)(so does it make any sense?)....no, really sometimes I want to find a song and dont know where to find it or I feel like discussing his necklaces and pants (and YES I know it's superfcial and has nothing to do with his music BUT...) so maybe it sounds ridiculous, maybe I'm not at the right place, BUT MAYBE I AM , u tell me ....oh and if my english is so gay it's because I basically speak french, so sry about that

;)

I love evry single people who loves MIKA's music and i think the guy is a genius...HE actually IS this special color that I have never seen before...and i feel like I 've been blind color until he came in my world , I know it sounds crazy but hey that's just the way...the way things are.

I hope you guys understand me

Lovexxx

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I'm Liz and you dont sound ridiculous at all in fact u sound like a fantastic Mika fan! So, welcome to Mfc, we dont care about age, gender or sexuality but I warn u this forum can get very addictive!!! i was online til 6am yesterday morning before finally deciding to go to bed:naughty: . Anyway have fun, and hopefully see u around mfc!!!:wink2:

Liz x

P.s what country are u from?

heya, to be honest i'm not too sure of what i am doing right now but i'm doing it anyway...(it's 2.41 am and it helps lol)...the thing is that I feel like a freak since I'm probably older than all of you but I'm sure that Mika's fans are very open minded and tolerant people...I came here because I from a rock underground background and I dont want to annoy people around me with my absolute love for the music and the sensibility of this great singer that I m totally crazy about(though I do annoy everyone with him around me already!!!)(so does it make any sense?)....no, really sometimes I want to find a song and dont know where to find it or I feel like discussing his necklaces and pants (and YES I know it's superfcial and has nothing to do with his music BUT...) so maybe it sounds ridiculous, maybe I'm not at the right place, BUT MAYBE I AM , u tell me ....oh and if my english is so gay it's because I basically speak french, so sry about that

;)

I love evry single people who loves MIKA's music and i think the guy is a genius...HE actually IS this special color that I have never seen before...and i feel like I 've been blind color until he came in my world , I know it sounds crazy but hey that's just the way...the way things are.

I hope you guys understand me

Lovexxx

Yes, we understand. Great post! :welcomeani:

I doubt you are the older than all of us. I am almost 40 myself and there are folks around here with more...um...experience.

I agree with you about the special colour. He's doing a very good job of keeping himself overrated. :wink2:

wel_ani4Tay.gif

You make perfect sense! We all speak the same language around here:naughty: You have definitely come to the right place!

Age doesn't matter either. I've acted more immature than girls half my age - and I'm a 35 yr old, married mother of two. :thumb_yello:

haha hi!!

You're not crazy. You sound like every other person on here :roftl:

You will fit in perfectly fine with everyone here! There's a french thread for everyone who speaks french to talk to, so you can visit them too!

WELCOME!! I'm sure you'll be thick as theives here with everyone!

Everyone here understands eachother and our mika obsessed-ness! If you have any questions feel free to ask, and you can private message me any time you'd like!! I'm Vanessa by the way!! <3333

:flowers2: welcome!!!

MIKA!! :woot_jump: love you!

Coucou,

Bienvenue sur le MFC. Jolie introduction! Tu as trouvé l'endroit qu'il te fallait et t'inquiète tous les Mika fans vivent dans une sorte de folie douce et ce quel que soit leur âge :naughty:

Si tu as des questions, n'hésite pas. Et viens nous faire coucou sur le French thread quand tu veux!

Biz!!

Yes, we understand. Great post! :welcomeani:

I doubt you are the older than all of us. I am almost 40 myself and there are folks around here with more...um...experience.

How diplomatic of you, Christine! :naughty:

And yes, Loverrated I am sure you are not the oldest here, so you

should feel most at home! :welcomeani: and have fun exploring -- you will

find that it's not only MIKA who's a different color in this wonderful place!

:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

I thought I was the oldest MFCer once, but now I know that is one race I won't win! I too am an oldling, mother of three, but isolated a bit over here on the outer Pacific Rim....

Here at MFC everyone will understand what you feel and say about MIKA. You are among friends you have never met but will definitely soon be chatting with all hours of the day and night.:wub2:

We are all speshul.

2921278885a4480388520b421341959l.jpg

You'll fit in really well here - we talk about necklaces and pants. Thats it. It's a shock to the system when someone actually talks about the music, so we change the subject pretty quickly and move onto something worthy, like curls.

Welcome :)

p.s. I am old too. I am 28 in October. How old are you ;)

Bonjour et bienvenue sur MFC!

Plusieurs membres parlent français, tu peux nous retrouver dans le thread francophone (le lien est dans ma signature).

Tu vas voir, on est une belle grande famille obsédée par Mika. :roftl: