Your opinion?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion?

• No words!
    • I like big girl
    • I like grace kelly
    • I like them both!

That's just my opinion about this:

http://www.een.be/extra/subsites/steracteursterartiest/video/v11/e_vid_sasa_a11_guillaume_dans-20080118-213332-vrt_16x9-HB.wmv

or YT if you prefer, crappy quality though: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=fLNee233avM

and this:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=XaMhJnzikJ8

OMG... Especially the big girls one made me nauseaus :shocked: It's this program on television here, where actors do a singing contest... oh my...

No words... there are no words...

So what's your opinion...?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god :boxed:

They were awful... both of them.

The first one (Guillaume) tried to do a Mika imitation but man, did that fail! Listen mr Guilaume; it's NOT because you wear tight pants that you ARE Mika :mf_rosetinted:

And Grace Kelly... well... Mark obviously couldn't reach the high notes.

Well: Mika 1 - Singing actors: 0 (and I'm being nice here!:sneaky2: )

:shocked::trumpet: These covers by non-English speakers make me want to poke holes in my eardrums.

I think it goes without saying that no one is going to do an acceptable cover of a song like Grace Kelly, but when their pronunciation is off it makes me want to scream.

The first time I heard that French talent show contestant do Grace Kelly I couldn't get it out of my mind for weeks and it drove me crazy. For the love of god, please stop with these hideous covers!!! :annoyed_h4h:

Thanks for making me almost choke on my Nutella. :naughty:

That Grace Kelly video was just funny. At first when he did those "oooooh" and "yeaaaaah" I was already a bit giggling, but when the chorus started I just had to laugh. The high notes seemed to be kinda difficult for him and I was waiting for the moment when his voice totally breaks. :naughty:

Then again. I would be even worse. :blink:

ok lol thanks for trying :biggrin2:

ok I won my lazyness :D

Taken for itself, "Pfui!" is a colloquial and relatively mild way to express disgust (or at least something between disgust and rejection or disapproval--depending on the context):thumb_yello:

The high notes seemed to be kinda difficult for him and I was waiting for the moment when his voice totally breaks. :naughty:

ALL the notes seem difficult for him. He appears to be tone deaf.

Even the piano and guitar suck ass.

This is worse than most of the American Idol auditions that they air just to embarrass the people who are so bad they couldn't make it to the first round.

ALL the notes seem difficult for him. He appears to be tone deaf.

Even the piano and guitar suck ass.

This is worse than most of the American Idol auditions that they air just to embarrass the people who are so bad they couldn't make it to the first round.

I wasn't brave enough to listen to all the notes. :naughty:

I watched the video until he got to the chorus and then closed it. I am very sure I didn't miss anything that would change opinion about it anyway. :naughty:

ok I won my lazyness :D

Taken for itself, "Pfui!" is a colloquial and relatively mild way to express disgust (or at least something between disgust and rejection or disapproval--depending on the context):thumb_yello:

oh i think i get it :bleh: is it like a noise you make?