• I like big girl
    • I like grace kelly
    • I like them both!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you all were talking Swedish right now we would just use a familiar quotation that goes about this:

They just don’t have the right jerk!:thumb_yello:

(Dom har inte den rätta knycken!)

It is from an Astrid Lindgren movie and this is a perfect opportunity to say so.

Poor guys … how could they ever be compared to Mika in a positive way on a Mika forum?:naughty:

Poor guys … how could they ever be compared to Mika in a positive way on a Mika forum?:naughty:

No really, this isn't about Mika. This isn't an acceptable level of singing for any talent show contestant.

This guy was the worst American Idol contestant to make it to the TV rounds last year and he was panned by the judges and mocked mercilessly by the public. But even he can sing better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQOGXH6I_aI

This is what I call "Deaf Estonians".

Guys start singing Grace Kelly about 4:00 :naughty: I can't say their pronunciation is bad, because it doesn't sound like English at all. More like humming. Humming in a pig-got-stuck-in-the-fence way. :naughty:

:lmfao: why were they singing the words out of order?! wow hahahaha that was pretty dang funny

:lmfao: why were they singing the words out of order?! wow hahahaha that was pretty dang funny

Don't ask me? They aren't very clever I guess. :naughty:

They had the whole night to learn the lyrics and that's how far they got.:naughty:

After they had stopped singing the lady who was the judge said something like "Whyyyyy did they choose the wrong song?" :naughty:

Don't ask me? They aren't very clever I guess. :naughty:

They had the whole night to learn the lyrics and that's how far they got.:naughty:

After they had stopped singing the lady who was the judge said something like "Whyyyyy did they choose the wrong song?" :naughty:

i was wondering the same thing :roftl:

i was wondering the same thing :roftl:

Oh no, the answer should have been "They are such good musicians and that's their interpretation of the song. They planned to sing it like that from the beginning. Nothing to do with forgetting." :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQOGXH6I_aI

This is what I call "Deaf Estonians".

Guys start singing Grace Kelly about 4:00 :naughty: I can't say their pronunciation is bad, because it doesn't sound like English at all. More like humming. Humming in a pig-got-stuck-in-the-fence way. :naughty:

:roftl: Some guy threw "Mika" into the random lyrics at 4:42. And then he says "gotta be silent". :lmao:

That makes me laugh because they're just bad auditions. It's when they get on the stage and everyone is clapping like they're good that freaks me out.

Oh no, the answer should have been "They are such good musicians and that's their interpretation of the song. They planned to sing it like that from the beginning. Nothing to do with forgetting." :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

that's what i would have said and then they would have probably told me 'your interpretation is crap' :naughty:

:roftl: Some guy threw "Mika" into the random lyrics at 4:42. And then he says "gotta be silent". :lmao:

That makes me laugh because they're just bad auditions. It's when they get on the stage and everyone is clapping like they're good that freaks me out.

I know. "Gotta be silent" - that made me laugh so much. :lmao:

Maybe he should listen to his own advice. :naughty:

I know. That's what I noticed in those videos that the poll is about. I mean how can someone be all enthusiastic and clap and scream while seeing such an awful performance. It might have been a show for the deaf though. I apologize if it was so. :mf_rosetinted:

I know. "Gotta be silent" - that made me laugh so much. :lmao:

Maybe he should listen to his own advice. :naughty:

I know. That's what I noticed in those videos that the poll is about. I mean how can someone be all enthusiastic and clap and scream while seeing such an awful performance. It might have been a show for the deaf though. I apologize if it was so. :mf_rosetinted:

I can assure you it certainly wasn't hihi:naughty: I don't get it either... But to be honest: they're no singers, they're actors so well yeah :naughty:

I can assure you it certainly wasn't hihi:naughty: I don't get it either... But to be honest: they're no singers, they're actors so well yeah :naughty:

Oh, phew, lucky me then. :naughty:

That's no excuse though. I say they should stick to acting then. :naughty: