MIKA is a star, I mean asteroid (-:

REBEKA

ooh, i would have bought that and just kept it to look at haha. or maybe gotten it adjusted. I love that shirt as well!!! (hence the siggy)

I was thinking about it but decided not to buy it in the end. I`m not so fanatical about it..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh! I wasnt even considering sweatshirsts!! Hahaha, speaking of which I had my MIKA sweatshirt on today, the grey one with all the charactors on the back, thats really warm, and comfy! Its kinda furyish inside :wink2:

Ahhh! I wasnt even considering sweatshirsts!! Hahaha, speaking of which I had my MIKA sweatshirt on today, the grey one with all the charactors on the back, thats really warm, and comfy! Its kinda furyish inside :wink2:

ooo NICE! sounds cozy. where'd you get it?

http://mikastore.co.uk/acatalog/ :wink2: Its fab! You used to be able to buy them on there but im not sure if its changed now, anyway check it out - if you cant get the sweatshirt there's loads of other cool stuff that you can!

Oh yes, see thats where i was loking for the sweatshirt you described. I don't see it anymore :sneaky2: . But no matter! i love a bunch of other things, i kind of want the black logo t-shirt! hmmm... to buy or not to buy, that is the question.

Oh yes, see thats where i was loking for the sweatshirt you described. I don't see it anymore :sneaky2: . But no matter! i love a bunch of other things, i kind of want the black logo t-shirt! hmmm... to buy or not to buy, that is the question.

Difficult questions, hm Lady Godiva? What a philosopher you are (-:

Difficult questions, hm Lady Godiva? What a philosopher you are (-:

Haha, thank you, i try:biggrin2: . It always is one of the most difficult of choices:naughty: I think i might wait and see what they have at the concert first, because even if i ordered something now it probably wouldn't get to me in time.

Ahh ur dressing up! Thats fab! Oh I wish I could go! Hes not in England untill the end of Feb and I dont have tickets :emot-sad:

Well i'm not just dressing up for the concert i'm actually going to be one of the lollipop girls! yay, i'm super excited. Well he spends more time in England than in canada and the U.S. so he'll probably be there longer so maybe you'll find tickets?

There is a star or asteroid named MIKA For me he is a star no. 1!

I imagine it as a burning red comet with green sparkles.

he cant be a comet because a comet just passes by and doesnt last, in a moment it's gone, and mika will last forever...

to me Mika is not a star or an asteroid, he is the whole ****ing universe...

he cant be a comet because a comet just passes by and doesnt last, in a moment it's gone, and mika will last forever...

to me Mika is not a star or an asteroid, he is the whole ****ing universe...

That's beautiful :wub2: so very beautiful..........