MIKA is a star, I mean asteroid (-:

REBEKA

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, awesome.. saves us bothering to buy him one then... :mf_rosetinted: *moves to the bday present thread* :mf_rosetinted:

Isn`t it a bit early for thinking about mika birtday present? I myself think of presents on the last moment, I`m horrible I know..

there's defo a while still. trouble is if many take part, like the other time, it takes a LOT to organise and put together everything. and even if ya start early,there's always gonna come people till last min. :wink2:

Hehe, its a bit lumpy.But i love it nonetheless because of its dashing name. :blush-anim-cl: I think we could shoot glitter into space and cover it, then it would be really amazing.:P

Yeah, a rocket full of glitter, that would be something! I would look up much more often.

Yeah, a rocket full of glitter, that would be something! I would look up much more often.

It would make space much more lovely to look at. Especially if it blew up! (assuming it was supposed to blow up and no people or living things were on board that is...) thats what i call fireworks.:thumb_yello:

It would make space much more lovely to look at. Especially if it blew up! (assuming it was supposed to blow up and no people or living things were on board that is...) thats what i call fireworks.:thumb_yello:

Fireworks of glitter, confetti, baloons..

MIKA is a spaceman (-:

Can't you just imagine MIKA doing a concert underneath the shooting stars, our glittery rocket and the 'Mika' comet... ahhhh beautiful! :wink2:

I WANT THAT!!

Well at least we can imagine it.

That reminded me of his rocket Tshirt.. When I was in London in early December I was in one shop where they had exactly the same one but with long sleeves. I tried it on but it was about 4 sizes bigger than me so I didn`t bye it. But it was close and I could have the same shirt like Mika.

Woah! That would have been so cool! Having the same shirts! I looked everywhere for some green jeans but they all drown me! I did find some red ones tho which really is a godsend! Dya any of you know where I can get really small green jeans? Im desperate... :wink2:

Woah! That would have been so cool! Having the same shirts! I looked everywhere for some green jeans but they all drown me! I did find some red ones tho which really is a godsend! Dya any of you know where I can get really small green jeans? Im desperate... :wink2:

Well if you live in London try shop in the Covent Garden called "David and Goliath". They have jeans in all possible colours and sizes, also the small ones. I`ve heard that Mika buys his colourful tight jeans there, who knows.. I`ve been there, haven`t met him there (-:

Lady Godiva has that Tshirt in her signature, what an accident (-:

ooh, i would have bought that and just kept it to look at haha. or maybe gotten it adjusted. I love that shirt as well!!! (hence the siggy) and David and Goliath is a super fun store. they used to have one at our mall but then they moved so i can only their stuff off line.:(