*waves frantically* HI IM ASHTON!!!!!!!! Hey, hey, look at me..ME!

ashtea

haha yeah its not the best picture in the world when its small...its my little darling Sidian. she's one of my children :P I taught her how to sit, give paw, lie down and roll over..she taught herself how to play fetch!

wow that's quite an unusual cat!

mine won't do anything you tell him to do :sneaky2: he only opens doors when it's cold outside and doesn't close them :naughty:

how many children do you have?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that's quite an unusual cat!

mine won't do anything you tell him to do :sneaky2: he only opens doors when it's cold outside and doesn't close them :naughty:

how many children do you have?

i have five cats.... :wub2: well technically three....the other two are my sisters that she left me with when she moved...she may be taking them back. but i do love them. 3 orange, 1 black and 1 tabby....and yes they are my darling boys...well sidian is my only girl...haha man i have issues...but hey its better than getting stretch marks

i have five cats.... :wub2: well technically three....the other two are my sisters that she left me with when she moved...she may be taking them back. but i do love them. 3 orange, 1 black and 1 tabby....and yes they are my darling boys...well sidian is my only girl...haha man i have issues...but hey its better than getting stretch marks

haha I love cats too! we have 4 at my parents' place

Welcome!!!!

You'll have fun here!! Prepare yourself for many long hours on this addicting forum!! :roftl:

I would be afraid to see how many hours I have already wasted on this forum....you guys don't have a clock marking the time do you *shifty eyes* It would be painfully interesting.

It's bad enough I've only been here a couple of days and have X amount of posts...I don't want to look....I'll feel compelled to make more.....haha nobody got kicked out for too many posts did they :P?

I would be afraid to see how many hours I have already wasted on this forum....you guys don't have a clock marking the time do you *shifty eyes* It would be painfully interesting.

It's bad enough I've only been here a couple of days and have X amount of posts...I don't want to look....I'll feel compelled to make more.....haha nobody got kicked out for too many posts did they :P?

:naughty: hehe, that would be funny ...

ahaha, I still don't have many....only have internet after 2am :blink:

Study/disco....'cause that's basically what I do here....I study in a different town that my parents live in so :D

A have a cat too...she keeps me company since I live alone :shocked:

ahaha, I still don't have many....only have internet after 2am :blink:

Study/disco....'cause that's basically what I do here....I study in a different town that my parents live in so :D

A have a cat too...she keeps me company since I live alone :shocked:

I have a kitty..her name is Arwen and extra extra cutesy!!!!!!!!

She is silver and white...and and a very loud angel (Meows all the time!)

:):wub2: :wub2:

hi my names mitts! :)

I just feel off my chair from laughing at that icon. literally.....it hurt..but it was worth it!

ahaha, I still don't have many....only have internet after 2am :blink: A have a cat too...she keeps me company since I live alone :shocked:

Only after 2 am...interesting.....and even though you explained the study disco..I'm just gonna nod and smile cuz I didn't get it :P

my cats keep me company as well because I am currently living alone in my parents house....they'll be back again....at some point...but until then I get the luxury of having a nice house instead of an overpriced apartment *happy dance*

hey ash

im new too, only discovered htis site though ive been a fan for half a year already.

you can download the cd and watch snippets of mika on youtube and stuff, but i guess it isnt the same as owning the real thing.

Good luck on your search

<3 tiffany

Yeah I have the entire album plus more on youtube already haha but i really want the cd and dvd in real form. It's frustrating not being able to get it..because it's not often I actually like someone enough to buy their music :wub2: The hunt would be A LOT easier if I had a credit card....but I've gone this long without one...I'm gonna try to wait it out for at least another year or two. But I hope that my friends love me enough to help me track one down!

Soooooo that was my rant...where are you from!? *searches for tiffany's intro*

Only after 2 am...interesting.....and even though you explained the study disco..I'm just gonna nod and smile cuz I didn't get it :P

my cats keep me company as well because I am currently living alone in my parents house....they'll be back again....at some point...but until then I get the luxury of having a nice house instead of an overpriced apartment *happy dance*

My little cutie is called Tsuki (moon in Japanese) and has been my company here....since I study away from my parents I need to pay an overpriced apartment :shocked: