*waves frantically* HI IM ASHTON!!!!!!!! Hey, hey, look at me..ME!

ashtea

Hey guys. This forum is great. I am part of mikasounds forum but right now I'm using a bad computer and the forum is so difficult to load!

This is the second time I have ever joined a fanclub forum. I love this man's music. So much that I need to find people to talk to about it! The only other man to bewitch my mind as quickly and completely was Hawksley Workman (who I think would sound fantastic singing with Mika).

I only heard of Mika a few months ago because I usually don't watch tv or listen to anything but am radio :P but I heard Grace Kelly at work one day and I was just like....who is this, it's fantastic. Come on, who says they can be violet skies in a song!?

I live in the most misunderstood province in Canada, Newfoundland, and I can't even get the cd or dvd where I live (although I have friends hunting it down..hopefully). So I have accepted the possibility of never seeing Mika live...but who knows. I am finally seeing Hawksley for the first time after a decade of fandom! I have patience!

So..that's a little bit about myself. Hope to have lots of fun conversations!

p.s. I heart Mika's dancing. It makes me smile when tall lanky boys bust a move!

Ash

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ashton and a huge welcome to the MFC.

I think you'll find this place alot busier than the Mikasounds forum but we are a very friendly bunch!

I have a friend who lives in Newfoundland...oh damn I've forgotten the name of her town now!!!

I hope you have some luck with your search but if not I'm sure we can get a copy to you! :)

I'm already starting to get comfortable.

Some Newfoundlanders get irritated when people go "do you know such and such from Newfoundland" because they shouldn't be expected to know them (cuz the island isn't all that small even though it only has 500,000 people in total). But the fact of the matter is...they probably do, or at least have some connection. Kinda like six degrees of kevin bacon..but there are only 2 degrees usually!

DO you know what I'm talking about....sometimes I ramble..thinking I make complete sense..because I'm awesome. And then when I edit I realize I'm actually sound like i'm intoxicated. :oP

Anyway....hello again! I'm going to rip myself away from the computer to go to a job interview now....before it's too late! *looks at clock* uh oh...I'm almost late!

I love that uneasy feeling right before the interview...did I arrive early enough...too late? And then once the interview starts it's just chat chat chat chat chat. I love people...

The job interview was fantastic...I love making the interviewer laugh....it's essential! It's an events coordinator position...I heart making things! It's hard to focus on work when I have billy brown blaring in the background.

Hello to everyone that said hello before and I'm excited to be here and you guys are gonna get sick of me posting....or fall in love with me...one or the other (*winks* I know which one it'll be)

:OP

I'm already starting to get comfortable.

Some Newfoundlanders get irritated when people go "do you know such and such from Newfoundland" because they shouldn't be expected to know them (cuz the island isn't all that small even though it only has 500,000 people in total). But the fact of the matter is...they probably do, or at least have some connection. Kinda like six degrees of kevin bacon..but there are only 2 degrees usually!

DO you know what I'm talking about....sometimes I ramble..thinking I make complete sense..because I'm awesome. And then when I edit I realize I'm actually sound like i'm intoxicated. :oP

Anyway....hello again! I'm going to rip myself away from the computer to go to a job interview now....before it's too late! *looks at clock* uh oh...I'm almost late!

welcome fellow Canadian!!!:) I am the western Canadian fan Rep and please go see our Canadian Thread! love to get to know another fellow Canadian and you are so welcome here! I was hoping someone from the Maritimes would come to our site! Have a great time and don't be afraid to PM any of us Canadians! love Suzanne:) so great to see you here! Have a lovely Day, Ashton!:wub2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3359

Hey guys. This forum is great. I am part of mikasounds forum but right now I'm using a bad computer and the forum is so difficult to load!

This is the second time I have ever joined a fanclub forum. I love this man's music. So much that I need to find people to talk to about it! The only other man to bewitch my mind as quickly and completely was Hawksley Workman (who I think would sound fantastic singing with Mika).

I only heard of Mika a few months ago because I usually don't watch tv or listen to anything but am radio :P but I heard Grace Kelly at work one day and I was just like....who is this, it's fantastic. Come on, who says they can be violet skies in a song!?

I live in the most misunderstood province in Canada, Newfoundland, and I can't even get the cd or dvd where I live (although I have friends hunting it down..hopefully). So I have accepted the possibility of never seeing Mika live...but who knows. I am finally seeing Hawksley for the first time after a decade of fandom! I have patience!

So..that's a little bit about myself. Hope to have lots of fun conversations!

p.s. I heart Mika's dancing. It makes me smile when tall lanky boys bust a move!

Ash

good luck, hon and I hope you do well! we all wish you luck!!

Ha thats fantastic! Hello Suzanne....good old maritimes representing! Now I'm going to be nosey and check out that thread!

*starts to rummage around the jumble of thimbles, mismatched buttons and patches to find the proper thread*

Thanks!

Ha thats fantastic! Hello Suzanne....good old maritimes representing! Now I'm going to be nosey and check out that thread!

*starts to rummage around the jumble of thimbles, mismatched buttons and patches to find the proper thread*

Thanks!

I added you to my myspace!

Yay myspace haha I just got an account and it feels so empty...love me people...love me!

haha..oh and be patient with my lack of abilities!!!!!

I have a feeling I'm going to be online a lot in the next while

*bloodshot eyes, click click click, type type*