hi~ im amy from sydney!

milk__custard

hi all!! im Amy - im from sydney. ive been on this forum for quite some time now but never really introduced myself ^^;;

jsut a question for Sydney mika fans.. ive read up that he will be at Centennial Park for the V festivaal on the Sat, 29 Mar 2008 ... but then there are stories saying he withdrew from the concert? any idea for whats real and whats not?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!

Sadly, it is true, Mika withdrew from V in order to work on his second album. The V site had a message up for a while about it.

Many of us are out of pocket....

Luckily I didn't buy my plane tickets too.

So we are still awaiting future dates in Oz (and Japan, Korea, China and NZ):blink:

Hi Amy!

It's fantastic to have another Sydneysider :punk: ... Sydney... the best city in the world.... that is, after all the cities in Scotland due to their overflow of hot Scotsmen in kilts... anyway, I digress...

Please come and say hi to the other Aussies! We muck around in our home here on the forum, the Australian Thread, currently here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11810

Unfortunately, Mika has pulled out of the V Festivals due to recording commitments.

Anyone wanna buy a few tickets??

hi all!! im Amy - im from sydney. ive been on this forum for quite some time now but never really introduced myself ^^;;

jsut a question for Sydney mika fans.. ive read up that he will be at Centennial Park for the V festivaal on the Sat, 29 Mar 2008 ... but then there are stories saying he withdrew from the concert? any idea for whats real and whats not?

Hey Amy,

Welcome (even though you have been around for a bit ;))

Yea Meeks withdrew, apprentally it was to work on his new album

But we are despretally hoping he will come and do a proper tour of Australia later in the year

Anyway, hope to see ya in the Aussie thread

xoxo Ju

Welcome to the forum abd have fun browsing it...

I'm fairly new too and loving every moment...wishing Mika would come here

Or I'll just get crazy and go to London...but noone wants to come with me there to see Mika :shocked: