Mika's poster...

MaRisOl

hey everyone!! how are you?! well might be a short thread but i just wanna ask you people if there is someone that knows where can i get a big poster of mika?! but that's not all you can also post here if you are bored cuz i spend a long time here... and if you need some help i mean if you got some problems i can give you an advice as well... and of course if u wanna say sthg about mika, is welcome!!

EVERYTHING & EVERYONE ARE WELCOME!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get them at the concerts but I've not seen them anywhere else!

I really want one!

Sometimes you can get them on E Bay, I have seen them a couple of times but not many, you have to keep checking to see whats been listed. I would love a big poster up but don't think husband and kids would approve!!:roftl:

You can get them at the concerts but I've not seen them anywhere else!

I really want one!

im dying for one!! :mf_rosetinted: but well there's the problem cuz as far as i know he won't make a concert here therefore there are no posters of him cuz here he isn't that famous plus i haven't been to a concert yet and although i want to, i have to wait and save money so i can go to london to attend at least to one of his concerts but anyway i was thinking that there might be a person that can send me one i mean i will pay whatever it costs but think anyone will want to...:mf_rosetinted:

oohh that sounds easier and better!! so thankyou everyone very much:wink2:! and polish-girl you are an angel :blush-anim-cl:

so well since i have my answer:blush-anim-cl: i think i will leave this thread open for a while so as i said if you have a problem or you need an advice just post here...:wink2:

well i could wait for a concert but i don't know when i'll be able to go to one so i rather buy it first!!:blush-anim-cl:

and well you are an angel you are cuz i've been searching and looking in all magazines that could exist at least here in austria and i never though about your idea which i think is a really good one!! now i will search for a printing store lol:naughty: