The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

Ohhh, that's so cool :wink2::thumb_yello:

Why ddin't you try out? :mf_rosetinted:

well in yr 10 i got told i "didnt have the right look" to try out for chicago (riverina theatre company in wagga was doing a version of it) i stopped caring, and now i seem to spend more time laughing at myself mucking up then trying to get the dance right

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, looking forward to watching it, but I sort of wanted to watch Samantha Who? as well.... hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm, decisions.............

Have you guys read the NY thread where Mika told everyone in line before the show to jump on stage with him at the end of lollipop :roftl: Things didn't go quite to plan a heap of people got squashed on the barricade :boxed:

oh thats terrible, he didnt think that through very well did he

cool, looking forward to watching it, but I sort of wanted to watch Samantha Who? as well.... hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm, decisions.............

Have you guys read the NY thread where Mika told everyone in line before the show to jump on stage with him at the end of lollipop :roftl: Things didn't go quite to plan a heap of people got squashed on the barricade :boxed:

Ohhh, is it on at the same time?

*goes to check*

Oh dammit! Hmmm ... it only goes for a half hour of it ... and could catch up in the ad breaks ... or might tape it ... I dunno.

Yes! Lol! Such a cheeky boy :naughty:

"Okay, my mental obsessive fans, everybody rush onto stage and be near me!!!"

Lol, I don't know how he didn't see it coming :blink:

I love how someone in the thread said something like "If he tried crowd surfing in Montreal he would have landed back on stage with no clothes on." - that cracked me right up :naughty:

well in yr 10 i got told i "didnt have the right look" to try out for chicago (riverina theatre company in wagga was doing a version of it) i stopped caring, and now i seem to spend more time laughing at myself mucking up then trying to get the dance right

Aw, that's silly!

Ohhh, is it on at the same time?

*goes to check*

Oh dammit! Hmmm ... it only goes for a half hour of it ... and could catch up in the ad breaks ... or might tape it ... I dunno.

Yes! Lol! Such a cheeky boy :naughty:

"Okay, my mental obsessive fans, everybody rush onto stage and be near me!!!"

Lol, I don't know how he didn't see it coming :blink:

I love how someone in the thread said something like "If he tried crowd surfing in Montreal he would have landed back on stage with no clothes on." - that cracked me right up :naughty:

Aw, that's silly!

i rekon that would happen at an aussie concert 2

nah not so silly, once i moved to wagga, and now albury i realise any of the dance schools i went to when i was little were NOTHING, the training i was gettin at 16 i shoulda been getting from 5, oh well im not bitter :blink:

nah im not anymore

oh i was lookin at your myspace today, u crack me up

From my knowledge, the referrals on here are not a bad thing. I have one, and I got it after a friend of mine joined for a few weeks, and put my name down as being the one who referred her to the sight.

When you sign up, you have the option to name someone who directed or referred you to the sight, and that person gets a referral because of it

Or at least thats how I think it works

YUP !!! A referral is just that .... you join MFC .... & they ask if anyone referred you ..... 'tis all !!!

Eeeeeeewwww ..... getting crushed ..... :no:

:biggrin2: HELLO ALL !!! :wub2:

i rekon that would happen at an aussie concert 2

nah not so silly, once i moved to wagga, and now albury i realise any of the dance schools i went to when i was little were NOTHING, the training i was gettin at 16 i shoulda been getting from 5, oh well im not bitter

nah im not anymore

oh i was lookin at your myspace today, u crack me up

Yeah, that's the way it is with things like that, and sports and stuff, the only way you can become proper professional is if your parents were ridiculously controlling when you were way too young. Oh well :original:

Lol, glad to be of amusement :thumb_yello: I am bringing my laptop camping purely so I can continually empty my memory cards onto it :naughty: If you were brave enough to enter the holy "deathly hallows party" folder ... something equally extravagantly but new shall be appearing by the end of the week. :bleh:

HELLO ALL !!!

HELLO HK! :bleh:

Oh, and thanks a lot, soangel, for telling me I could download the Juno ST, you totally ruined one of my friend's birthday gifts :naughty: :naughty:

Danielle says:

Oh my gosh, I got a lot of random things for your birthday today, plus one of the things I got one for myself it is THAT cool.

Bianca says:

i hav the juno soundtrack i likey muchy

Danielle says:

****ing whta?

Yeah, that's the way it is with things like that, and sports and stuff, the only way you can become proper professional is if your parents were ridiculously controlling when you were way too young. Oh well :original:

Lol, glad to be of amusement :thumb_yello: I am bringing my laptop camping purely so I can continually empty my memory cards onto it :naughty: If you were brave enough to enter the holy "deathly hallows party" folder ... something equally extravagantly but new shall be appearing by the end of the week. :bleh:

HELLO HK! :bleh:

Oh, and thanks a lot, soangel, for telling me I could download the Juno ST, you totally ruined one of my friend's birthday gifts :naughty: :naughty:

Danielle says:

Oh my gosh, I got a lot of random things for your birthday today, plus one of the things I got one for myself it is THAT cool.

Bianca says:

i hav the juno soundtrack i likey muchy

Danielle says:

****ing whta?

My bad... but hey, I was just sharing the news.

We had an interesting incident at my house just then. My brother threw the cordless at me from the doorway, he was standing in the light and I was in the dakr lounge with the laptop, so of course, I couldn't see him ore phone. So the phone hit the laptop and broke one of the keys (the up arrow, which I had to sticky tape back on. Hvaing a broken key makes it very like the lifeline v.1)

However, I ranted and raved, about how he could have broken it, and he was just joking around and wasn't sorry, and how the screen could have cracked and it wouldn't be covered under warranty, so dad cut the net off as punishment, and my brother and I just shouted at each other. Was interesting to say the least

We had an interesting incident at my house just then. My brother threw the cordless at me from the doorway, he was standing in the light and I was in the dakr lounge with the laptop, so of course, I couldn't see him ore phone. So the phone hit the laptop and broke one of the keys (the up arrow, which I had to sticky tape back on. Hvaing a broken key makes it very like the lifeline v.1)

However, I ranted and raved, about how he could have broken it, and he was just joking around and wasn't sorry, and how the screen could have cracked and it wouldn't be covered under warranty, so dad cut the net off as punishment, and my brother and I just shouted at each other. Was interesting to say the least

Your new laptop? :shocked:

:shocked: THAT'S AWFUL SOY !!!!! Your new laptop AND the net ???!!! :thumbdown: ...... how are you posting now then ??? :blink:

I always imagine it to be the middle of the night in Australia. I have no idea why. Im just so un-educated!

We are 11 hrs ahead... like Soy told you...

My brother is stupid and annoying. Not content with simply using most of my connection to download/play games, he is now unplugging my wireless when he is not using it in pure spite/because he thinks my internet addiction is funny.

And for some variation I am now referred to as either Sister-top or Bianca-net

Awwww... Bianca-net! That's cute!

Brothers are so mean. I hate mine, he's a twat. He's always picking on me and my little sister and he's a right dramaqueen too.

Wow... mine is a pain in the arse too... and he's older than me and should know better...

Sometimes I wish I was an only child...

Truth be known OKD ???!!! Nahhh .... not tonight .... & honestly, I was way too shagged after the set up .... to hit up that young DJ chick (who WAS awesome) ..... for extra songs ..... she had to put up with soooo many requests ... (away) from her era ..... she was verra patient .....

Okay... all I saw was shagged... :naughty:

I am THERE on the Dream Tour!! You guys will be coming to Brissie, right? Can I.........hang around with you. I am contemplating going to a Sydney show as well, but I will be flying down by myself and will be a little scared. I really, REALLY need to stop planning my life on something that is waaaay off in the future

Yeah! As long as he does a show there. we'll be there... you can be the official Brissie tour guide!

*thinks*

Well, if we have tour guides for each city he does shows in, that means I don't ever have to be a tour guide! Yay for me!!!

Sometimes I love living in Orange...

Not to worry Aaurora, I'm gunna fly to brissy (if me parents let me, and they better!) to go see the show there, and then I might go and fly down to Sydney (once again if me parents let me, but they should, I mean they already have said I'm allowed to go to kiwi-land, that and me aunt and uncle live down there) to see the show there as well......

Oh yeah... we'll have a lot of people for our tour then!

Damn, you guys are so lucky. It is soo conditional for me ... has to be during holidays, have to be able to find some kind of genius bargain of an airfare ... I hope with all hope that he comes in the Summer, when I am already going to be going around Australia...

Summer works for me... hols!

OG 10 more months? I have actually been thinking long and hard about when he is likely to come out here.

In March he is recording album #2, right? How long would that take to get released, I dunno...maybe 6 months?? So maybe album #2 will come out around September, October. And then he will be full on into touring. Which includes us!! So maybe you're right about it being around November....ack!!

but.....what is he going to do in the 6 months it takes to get the album on the market? He might tour here, you know?

My prediction - a tour here just after he finishes recording his album, I'm guessing around MAY.

I need to get a life.

You know, it'd be nice if the album wasn't released until the 23rd of October...

Or he did a concert on that date..

According to Christine, he said he was going to do a 'proper' tour of Canada after he recorded the album...

*gets banned from the Aussie thread for spamming it*

But Jen, we could never ban you.

Unless you bring concert excitedness in here..

Oh yeah, crap, I wasn't thinking about that, we need a LiCM tour, dammit!

*goes to figure out uni holidays*

Okay, well he can come 16-22nd March, 13-19th April, 15th June-22nd July (Although I'm going away most of that, so probably not then), 1-7th September, 28th Sept-5th October, or after 30th November. You got that Mika?

Alright, he can come earlier, as long as he returns for another full tour for the next album, next summer.

Hey, if you have given it this much thought, have you figured which cities he may visit? How many artists generally make it to Perth? I usually just block out anyone who doesn't make it here

NO JUNE OR JULY!!!!

Sorry, but soangel and I might be going to England then...

I don't think we;re going to be toured until after July. He'll probably do another Uk tour before he comes here, so who knows

He can't come those dates. The march/April = bad (I'm on holidays starting the 23rd March for a week only) June is bad until the 25th, and July is bad after the 14th. As for Sep, I have no idea, but after the 30th of Novemeber is good

Summer tour works well

And jeez you have so much more holidays than we do.

Nov works nicely for me...

I am not sure, but I can't see him going to Perth. He may only even do Sydney and Melbourne. I might not get a look in, either.

We kind of had a LiCM tour, with the promo show in Sydney, but that was only 45 minutes AND one night only, so I would like a full LiCM tour and THEN he can come back to give us Album #2 tour

Even if he does LiCM tour in 2008 and then early-mid 2009 he does second album tour, that sounds good

He'll do Syd and Melb... I reckon it's a good chance of him doing Brissie, maybe Perth...

Geez... if he does early-mid 2009 we'll prob have Freddie and Artsy here for it... :blink:

ok 1hr 30 minutes for LiCM and 1hr 30 minutes for Album #2 set = VERY LONG SHOW. At least thats one thing we would get that no one else would get

Well there is one thing we could get that no-on else would get.. a verandah concert.. :fisch:

I want more than anything for him to play here, but at the end of the day I am fortunate enough (and have favours up my sleeve from MJ's footy trips) that I would still (prob) be able to go over east. Don't think I could push it and the entire tour though, as much as I would like to!

Go one Jols, push it! I'm sure he'd get sick of you whinging and tell you to go!

Like last time...

i think its when you do somehting wrong and they kind of give you the "dark mark" i heard that if you have more than 3 you get expelled or soemthing

That's an infraction...

See, then it's all settled, you will wait if we tell you to Aaurora, and he will come post November 30th

Yeah, I know, my uni has the most holidays of all the others in WA at least. We start the earliest and end the latest by one week, but have 13 weeks of break during the year - which is accomplished by our shorter semesters - only 12 weeks each. Our winter break is 7 weeks

Yeah, I'm not gonna call one promo show a tour. *We want a tour! We want a tour!* Come on guys, join in with me! *We want a tour!*

We want two tours!

And we want a tour that comes to Perth!

WE WANT A PROPER TOUR!

I thought CSU was slack... we had 13 week semesters... 3 week mid semester breaks, 4 week mid year break (which ended up being 6 weeks cause of exams)...

Your new laptop? :shocked:

:shocked: THAT'S AWFUL SOY !!!!! Your new laptop AND the net ???!!! :thumbdown: ...... how are you posting now then ??? :blink:

Yeah my new laptop. Dad only turned the net off for about half an hour. Luckily he only caused one key to break fully, and 3 other keys are playing up. The last thing I want is to have to even contemplate having to take it in to get fixed, I've not even had it a week. Plus things like that aren't covered under warranty.

It could have been worse though, idiot

Brothers are spastics...

That they are

Whoever invents the brother proof laptop will be a genius!

I agree.... and here I was thinking I'd have a laptop without the same keyboard problems for at least a few weeks, stupid brother. I'll be very careful with the lifeline v.2 from now on around those devil spawn I call my brothers, in case they get more bright ideas to throw items at the sister who, due to the brightness of the screen, the darkness of the room, and her light sensitivity, had no hope in hell of seeing them

Thats' tue... luckily mine doesn't throw things at me... though I am quite unco so I'm surprised he doesn't throw stuff at me for ****s and giggles..

I think that's why my brother throws things at me. I'm unco, and rarely wear my glasses, so I often drop things.

Stupid brothers

Stupid brothers!

Jeez, I can't believe it's broken already now :thumbdown:

I would totally force him to pay for it to get fixed :thumb_yello:

Awwww... Bianca-net! That's cute!

LOL! :bleh:

According to Christine, he said he was going to do a 'proper' tour of Canada after he recorded the album...

Meaning we deserve two tours thing year too :mf_rosetinted:

NO JUNE OR JULY!!!!

Sorry, but soangel and I might be going to England then...

Yeah, me either, I'm either going to Europe or Africa in those holidays :blink:

He'll do Syd and Melb... I reckon it's a good chance of him doing Brissie, maybe Perth...

:yay:

WE WANT A PROPER TOUR!

Proper Tour! Proper tour! Proper tour!

at the sister who, due to the brightness of the screen, the darkness of the room, and her light sensitivity, had no hope in hell of seeing them

lolololololol :naughty:

I forgot all about so you think you can dance, but I watched Sam who? it was funny, but ... nothing happened in the whole episode - bit boring. Now watching last bit of so you think you can dance - heard another Mika - Love today. How frigging good was that 15 year old? But why was he even there when he knew he was too young? lol. Was anyone you know on there?

Yeah I watched Sam Who? as well, didn't really grab me, but maybe next week it will better? Desperate Housewives comes back next week :thumb_yello: Still need to catch up on all my episodes of Prison Break one day.....