The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

I'm the opposite; my real life is so hectic and this is the only break in the madness tht is keeping me sane.

And oh, how I'll enjoy the day you go back to school, my dear Soy Bean.

*rubs hands and cackles evilly*

Awwwww!!!!!!!!!! What a sweetheart!:wub2:

Very cute!

Going back to school doesn't bother me.... I'm only in class for 7 hours, so plenty of free time still :naughty:

Though I might become more social then

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the opposite; my real life is so hectic and this is the only break in the madness tht is keeping me sane.

And oh, how I'll enjoy the day you go back to school, my dear Soy Bean.

*rubs hands and cackles evilly*

I've been back at school for four days and I already have two upcoming tests. Both on Friday! For science and maths! :shocked:

I'm getting really sick of being in advanced classes..

Going back to school doesn't bother me.... I'm only in class for 7 hours, so plenty of free time still :naughty:

Though I might become more social then

You suck out loud.:thumbdown:

How is that even possible?:shocked: I have about 14 hours this semester, and that's even with two of my classes being 50 minutes each. I have to have at least 12 units or else I don't count as a full-time student.

You suck out loud.:thumbdown:

How is that even possible?:shocked: I have about 14 hours this semester, and that's even with two of my classes being 50 minutes each. I have to have at least 12 units or else I don't count as a full-time student.

Last year I had 15 hours of classes a week, which everyone thought was barely anything, especially since I didn't turn up for half.

It's because I transferred to a double degree, and, due to already having done some of the required units last year, I do a unit less a semester, so only 3 units (4 are full time) and still get considered full time.

And my units, due to my course type, are only 2 hours a week :wink2:

I've been back at school for four days and I already have two upcoming tests. Both on Friday! For science and maths! :shocked:

I'm getting really sick of being in advanced classes..

Uggh, AP classes are torture. But you'll do great on both tests! I believe in you!

Last year I had 15 hours of classes a week, which everyone thought was barely anything, especially since I didn't turn up for half.

It's because I transferred to a double degree, and, due to already having done some of the required units last year, I do a unit less a semester, so only 3 units (4 are full time) and still get considered full time.

And my units, due to my course type, are only 2 hours a week :wink2:

Compared to high school, 15 is practically nothing. But I can't believe you've cut that in half.

I'm in awe and wishing I could do the same.:blink:

Compared to high school, 15 is practically nothing. But I can't believe you've cut that in half.

I'm in awe and wishing I could do the same.:blink:

It also means I only have 2 exams this semester.... though the other subject is marked on 2 essays :thumbdown:

Though the cut down study means I'm doing another 4 years at uni, but I have to do the 4 years to do the units in the correct order

I am a real Aussie And I have my own internet ROFL but 5 kids to look after :naughty:

This is my daughter Grace... (my youngest)

grace-angel.gif

Awwwww Sweet Knees .... she is so cuuuuttte !!! My daughter's name is Grace too .... only she is 23 !! :wink2::wub2:

You suck out loud.

Hiya Artsy !! What are you studying/majoring in ??

:biggrin2:HELLO EVERYONE ELSE !!! :thumb_yello:

lrg_gazebo2_p.jpg

Where? :blink:

since everyone is inviting to be at Hapikallis Veranda at some point :punk: :punk:

I would like you to invite you to my Gazebo to celebrate the arrival of the big M in my part of the world on Feb 15 with big party following on Feb 16th.

:roftl: :roftl:

Awwwww Sweet Knees .... she is so cuuuuttte !!! My daughter's name is Grace too .... only she is 23 !! :wink2::wub2:

Hiya Artsy !! What are you studying/majoring in ??

:biggrin2:HELLO EVERYONE ELSE !!! :thumb_yello:

:D my Grace - Grace Violet, is turning 2 this weekend! Three years ago I would NEVER have believed anyone who told me I was gonna have my 5th bub :blink: was the hugest shock of my life, way more shocking that my first when I was 19.

I'm all done now though. Time for me to go back and pretend I am 19 but without the husband and kids ROFL (hang on, maybe I should wait till Grace starts school, too late, Mika found me :mf_lustslow: )

lrg_gazebo2_p.jpg

since everyone is inviting to be at Hapikallis Veranda at some point :punk: :punk:

I would like you to invite you to my Gazebo to celebrate the arrival of the big M in my part of the world on Feb 15 with big party following on Feb 16th.

If only I could :wink2:

lrg_gazebo2_p.jpg

since everyone is inviting to be at Hapikallis Veranda at some point

WOWWWWW !!!! That is verra pretty .... I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Canada ........ :wink2:

:D my Grace - Grace Violet, is turning 2 this weekend! Three years ago I would NEVER have believed anyone who told me I was gonna have my 5th bub was the hugest shock of my life, way more shocking that my first when I was 19.

I'm all done now though. Time for me to go back and pretend I am 19 but without the husband and kids ROFL (hang on, maybe I should wait till Grace starts school, too late, Mika found me :mf_lustslow: )

:shocked: 5 kids is alot !!!!! I'm glad Mika found you tho' :wink2::wub2:

lrg_gazebo2_p.jpg

I wish. :sad: I'd love to go again haha. I even looked up flights after you posted about the contest until I nearly broke my jaw from seeing the prices and realized that even if I entered and won I wouldn't be able to redeem them.

Oh a vampire? Do tell why

After the gig on Friday I came back on Saturday. The Resident Assistant that lives in the room next to me saw me come in around dinner time and then didn't see me again until like Monday night hahaha. She claims I'm a vampire because I'm never seen during the day, only the night... which is sort of true. : P I only really go out during the day for my classes but then I retreat back to my room and pretty much sleep and I'm up and active at night which makes cooking impossible because everyone is sleeping.