The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on Jols... I'm sure you've got something no-one else has shown...

Or you could post some pics of you in really daggy outfits...

I've got some of those! Am trying to figure out how to get them off facebook onto here, may jst post the link.....

Okay here is one of me in all my trendiness back in 1990- before half of you people were born! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2074380&op=1&o=all&view=all&subj=555566544&id=874980553

My friends and I (we are all scattered around the country) have had heaps of fun paying each other out by loading old school pics on facbook. Very embarrassing but very funny!!!

Hiya Jols !!! ........ :wub2:

:thumbdown: I have a headache ..... I dunno why ... rare event for me ... computer neck/stressful eve. or just .... *the fact that the lid of the boot hit me on the corner of my head when I was getting my dog in the car to take her to the vet ...... ........ grrrrrr ..... rant over !!! (& have had a painkiller) .... pffffttt ... this post is soooo boring ..... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, you poor thing.......

Well, I have sore legs from going back to the gym this week- can hardly walk from all the abs, butt & thigh stuff (and a stretching class today) but will do me good in the end (I hope!)

*goes back to eating big bag of malteasers....*

I've got some of those! Am trying to figure out how to get them off facebook onto here, may jst post the link.....

Okay here is one of me in all my trendiness back in 1990- before half of you people were born! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2074380&op=1&o=all&view=all&subj=555566544&id=874980553

My friends and I (we are all scattered around the country) have had heaps of fun paying each other out by loading old school pics on facbook. Very embarrassing but very funny!!!

I was born!!! I was at school by then!

LOL! Wow, that is disastrous! Is that really what you wore casually? :shocked:

*goes to look for funny clothed pictures*

Pretty sad hey!! But was quite trendy then! I cried the day my big long boofy fringe got caught in a comb and I had to cut a chunk of it off! Don't think I have ever worn tie-dye again, and I always laugh at those stupid big basketball shoes I was wearing :roftl: :roftl:

There are more stupid ones of me if you look in that album........

Has everyone seen this (at about 0:08) Another classic Mika moment....

Oh and Jols... nice modelling pics!

I could have killed Britt for putting that up. I almost died of embarrassment :shocked:

I have some good ones I could use to get back at her, but am not that mean :naughty:

Now it is everyone else's turn to post old photos!!!