The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. And it was really, really busy. And I was on register 5 (the busiest one)!

You know, Franklins was really busy too...

And people mustn't realise that you don't have a drawer full of money at 8:40 in the morning...

I did this man's trolley, then he asked for $100 out... at 8:40am... and being the first customer...

I told him I didn't have it, and he pretty much said, "So?"... I did it anyway, and that meant I ran out of change pretty damn quick :sneaky2:...

Do you get any Customers From Hell?

Not really. Surprisingly most of the people are actually really nice (even when it takes them a while to get to the front of the queue). I get a few rude ones, but none are mean or nasty to me.

You know, Franklins was really busy too...

And people mustn't realise that you don't have a drawer full of money at 8:40 in the morning...

I hate that so much! I always run out of $5's, $10's and $20's within the first twenty minutes. But Big W opened at 8:30am today (I think) and I didn't start until 10am. So there was already enough money in the register.

Not really. Surprisingly most of the people are actually really nice (even when it takes them a while to get to the front of the queue). I get a few rude ones, but none are mean or nasty to me.

I hate that so much! I always run out of $5's, $10's and $20's within the first twenty minutes. But Big W opened at 8:30am today (I think) and I didn't start until 10am. So there was already enough money in the register.

We kept running out of 10s and 5s today.... which is always fun. Why does everyone have to pay with 50s or 20s? :blink:

We have a float of $300... I had over $100 in coins and the rest in notes... and when you're giving most of your 10s and your 20s for change, it's not good...

We kept running out of 10s and 5s today.... which is always fun. Why does everyone have to pay with 50s or 20s? :blink:

You either get all of one thing or nothing...

I know with us, you either have loads of $20s or none...

Hhhhmmm .... maybe 'cos that's all they can get out of ATM's ?? :blink: I dunno ..... hey how was 'drive thru 'Soy ?? :thumb_yello:

We get used as ATMs... even though there's one in the centre... and some people don't realise you can't get more than $400 out of EFTPOS...

Hhhhmmm .... maybe 'cos that's all they can get out of ATM's ?? :blink: I dunno ..... hey how was 'drive thru 'Soy ?? :thumb_yello:

Drive thru was good... we were number 2 in the country (of the stores in the drive thru ranking system... we're very competive) when I left, so we were doing good :wink2:

*follows you to Amys, but loses you in a cloud of white dust*

*Tries to blend in*

*recognizes you despite army war paint*

*Stuns you with tranquilizer gun*

*watches you fall slowly to the ground with tongue hanging out of your mouth*

*slaps Amy for fun*

*puts you in maximum security*

*gets drunk*

*dreams of a "white" christmas* :mf_rosetinted:

Why thankyou! :naughty:

You TOOK my beehive! :sneaky2:

SOOOoo did not! Raphe let me borrow it... zhhz

Ah the listing the ticket is something I have to do soon as well... but it can wait a week

Isn't it wiser to list closer to the event? *shrugs*

*unwraps cadbury creme egg* :cool:

Isn't it wiser to list closer to the event? *shrugs*

:

Yeah, but in case they don't sell, it's better to list them sooner, so you can relist if necessary.

Basically, I've been checking ebay and waiting to see if any of the ones on there are selling :wink2: