AKateisaKate

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings!

:D

What Mika song are you looking forward to see being performed live most at your upcoming gig?

Do you like gravy?

What is something you wouldn't be caught DEAD wearing?

Have you ever fallen in public? If so, do explain..:naughty:

What are you going to say to Mika the next time you meet him?

When you give him the yearbook to sign, are you going to point to my face on the cover and say "you two make a good couple"? :naughty:

Will you tell him about Slash?

What should you be doing right now?

How are you feeling?

:biggrin2:

What's outside your window?

Would you drop out of school tomorrow if Mika asked you to return to London with him and marry him?

What would you do if he walked on stage in Chicago, and you realized he'd shaved his head bald? What if after the gig, he asked you what you thought of his new 'do?

What should you be doing right now instead of being on MFC?

If Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman, Mika, and the guy who sits closest to you in your first class on Tuesday morning were drowning, who would you throw a rescue rope to first?

When you got your copy of the yearbook, did you kiss it? Sleep with it under your pillow?

If you found a way to teleport into Mika's flat, would you tell the MFC?

Would you rather have three parrots or seven kittens?

What food could you never give up?

What would you do if he walked on stage in Chicago, and you realized he'd shaved his head bald? What if after the gig, he asked you what you thought of his new 'do?

:roftl: That would be interesting.

How many picture of Mika do you have saved on your computer?

Bonjour everyone! I'm home from school and ready!

What Mika song are you looking forward to see being performed live most at your upcoming gig?

Hmmm That's a tough question. My favorite last time was LOVE TODAY so I'm really excited to hear that one. BUT, from the first moment I heard How Much Do you Love Me on myspace, I flipped out and fell in love with that one... Any Other World will be special as well because I told Mika in the card I wrote him a little something special about "SMile like you mean it..." I hope he remembers what I said:blush-anim-cl:

Do you like gravy?

LOOOOOVE Gravy...on mashed potatos and turkey!

What is something you wouldn't be caught DEAD wearing?

There are tons... fanny pack (ewwww) hooker boots...HOLLISTER!

Have you ever fallen in public? If so, do explain..:naughty:

PLENTY OF TIMES: The most embarrasing time was after school back in the 8the 8th grade...My friend and I were outside waiting for our ride when suddenly I fell in this little crack on the side walk and toppled over COMPLETELY! I was wearing a skirt:blink:

:roftl:

When you give him the yearbook to sign, are you going to point to my face on the cover and say "you two make a good couple"? :naughty:

LOL I'll point to mine instead...ya know, since we are twins :roftl:

Will you tell him about Slash?

LOL If I ever had enough time to tell him about Slash, than I would.... I would tell him to have him play with him at a gig or something... *sigh* I wouldn't confess my love for slash to him though...

What should you be doing right now?

I should be doing my homework...mmmhhhm...BUT I want to watch TYRA :P

How are you feeling?

:biggrin2:

A magnolia tree :)

Would you drop out of school tomorrow if Mika asked you to return to London with him and marry him?

If he gave me a choice, I would say that I needed to finish school... If he were that in love with me, than he should wait for me:wink2: BUt that wouldn't mean that I didn't want to...I would, but I need to get my education sorted before that...

I would flip out if he shaved his head... I'd probably stare blank at him with a smile...and when he would ask if I liked it...I'd say " OOO It's lovely...really nice mhhhmm":roftl:

Like I told FMBM... homework (stupid stupid homework) :(

If Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman, Mika, and the guy who sits closest to you in your first class on Tuesday morning were drowning, who would you throw a rescue rope to first?

MIKA...mika for sure... I couldn't live without that boy... Plus I'd have all of you to answer to:naughty:

When you got your copy of the yearbook, did you kiss it? Sleep with it under your pillow?

If he gave me a choice, I would say that I needed to finish school... If he were that in love with me, than he should wait for me:wink2: BUt that wouldn't mean that I didn't want to...I would, but I need to get my education sorted before that...

I would flip out if he shaved his head... I'd probably stare blank at him with a smile...and when he would ask if I liked it...I'd say " OOO It's lovely...really nice mhhhmm":roftl:

MIKA...mika for sure... I couldn't live without that boy... Plus I'd have all of you to answer to:naughty:

One of my high school teachers, who kinda looks like Mika (most of all hair-wise), did that once. :shocked:

Anyway, on topic:

Bert or Ernie? :mf_rosetinted:

YOU MISSED SOME OF MY QUESTIONS, WOMAN!

:sneaky2:

I kissed the cover lol...but its on my book shelf now...I held it for like an hour though :)

No way!!!! There are some crazy people here :naughty: I would probably tell a few...the people who have been real pals!

seven kittens..they're cuter and don't talk so much:roftl:

chocolate!!!!!

If you could see one band live that you have never seen before, who would it be?

Definatley Guns n roses...if I could go back in time and see them circa 88 or something *sigh*

Favorite fragrance?

I love my Dolce & Gabana Light Blue:wub2: and also Escada Into the Blue (I'm a pisces lol)

Would you ever try out on American Idol for publicity's sake?

Na, because than it would be difficult to establish a respected title in the film industry... people would always see the reality tv star thing...I could never do reality tv...cheap fame.

Fave male/female singer (other than the big M)

male singer:Sooo many... Axl has that voice that I love:mf_lustslow: Josh Groban's voice is beautiful!

female: Shakira!!! I love her, she's so amazing and brave...she's got alot a guts and confidence...and she's latina!:punk: