The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys i think i need a break... see you later ! :thumb_yello: (no i don't want tears and screams and things like that ! just saying that i MIGHT not post in the next few days, but maybe not... i don't know... we'll see...)

I was just reading in the Brixton thread and I did think that you just can't win, whatever you say. It seems like you aren't allowed an opinion. Which is a pity, because you have so many!:wink2:

guys i think i need a break... see you later ! :thumb_yello: (no i don't want tears and screams and things like that ! just saying that i MIGHT not post in the next few days, but maybe not... i don't know... we'll see...)

We know where to find you. :biggrin2:

I love this TP idea.

I'd like to join, I've got a country to add for a comfortable ass sweep. :das:

Actually it would be good to send directly to a manager, or then make a copy.

Actually I could make my own toilet paper made of Mika and adress it to some person who manages our country's band touring intake.

Actually then I'd need to add some other artists too - loads of.

Actually I would need an enormous amount of tissue while going into it, there's actually no venues for bands from other countries, even we have a renewing source of trees to make paper of, I would most likely ran out of ink.

Besides, tights are very close to looking like "skinny jeans", dontcha think? He'd look awesome in a purple pair!

purpletights.jpg

Maybe he's not taking them off, you know, you can always stuff them under your pants... that would explain some things too. :blink:

Yes it did take time for me to read along thread. I somehow made it.

Hey Satu! How have you been?

Im very well thank you, actually better than ever.

Hope you're too!

It takes time for me to settle down from these Mika gigs... :naughty:

Oh yes! My "list of reasons" is actually based on what he may need rather than what I may need. So there! I'm selfless and angelic too.

And this is why we pay you the big money, JV. :naughty:

How do you know a secret liason officer hasn't already been appointed?

Because if that's the case, he or she needs to be fired for doing such a crappy job of it. :mf_rosetinted:

But sadly (?) I'm not a toupee-wearing billionaire managing an eccentric pop musician.

You're not? Hmph. There go ALL my fantasies. :sneaky2:

It takes time for me to settle down from these Mika gigs... :naughty:

Ha, you and me both! Missed you in London this time around.

Because if that's the case, he or she needs to be fired for doing such a crappy job of it. :mf_rosetinted:

I was thinking the same thing but feared Bab may be right and someone is watching. :wink2:

I'm sure someone is watching, but they're not doing a full-time job of it like I could! When I had more time, I actually used to regularly check up on all the threads just 'cause I was interested in the workings of this board as a whole. I liked knowing what anybody was referring to, so I wouldn't be confused by something like the Aussie controversy that spilled over here briefly. And this was just out of curiosity's sake!

Plus the fact that I've already established myself on this message board would be far to my benefit.

Really, it would be against Mika's interests not to hire me. :naughty:

--Jack

I'm sure someone is watching, but they're not doing a full-time job of it like I could! When I had more time, I actually used to regularly check up on all the threads just 'cause I was interested in the workings of this board as a whole. I liked knowing what anybody was referring to, so I wouldn't be confused by something like the Aussie controversy that spilled over here briefly. And this was just out of curiosity's sake!

Plus the fact that I've already established myself on this message board would be far to my benefit.

Really, it would be against Mika's interests not to hire me. :naughty:

--Jack

Sounds like you should be a mod, more than fan liaison.

But if I were a mod, I'd have to start being all nice and stuff. Plus my primary loyalty would have to be to the peace of the board, and then I couldn't tell people off when I thought they were being annoying or entitled!

--Jack

ok Jack you won.:mf_rosetinted: I couldn't really do anything for Mika...I would love to work for him, but see..almost 10000 posts of what?..in none I've been talkin of high issues like politics or gender or..wait..what have you done for Mika til now?{a part from being obsessed by his phantomatical eyecontact with you@gigs}:naughty:

It's hard to find a good apple.... There are more bad apples than good ones. I prefer bananas..they're more reliable.

I have to admit that I also only like a few. Some are really bad.

I'm a sour green apple.

"A goodly apple rotten at the heart" <- Shalespeare. Too much term paper for me lately.

Um..well I can see where you're coming from but I HATE carrot cake so that's not gonna help me in the slightest :naughty:

Besides cake and biscuits I'm not that much into unhealthy food.

I don't like sweets, I don't like chocolate, I don't like chips I don't like crisps....

I can't really understand how someone could not like crisps but I'm absolutely with you on the chocolate thing. Baaaah!

In Dutch they do the same thing (and I'm fairly confident that it's the same in German): the potato is called the "earth apple".

Its Kartoffel in German. An old expression is Erdapfel. So you are actually right :wink2:

Something I have been wondering about lately, is Batman gay?

Yes!

batmanrobin.jpg

what a lovely couple..Robin was so cute:wub2:

Yes! DEFINITELY!!!

How is everyone doing? This thread is moving so fast lately. So, is the toilet paper thing still up? I'd love to join and I think putting our names on it would be a funny idea. Maybe we can each design a page with our name and other things and then having it printed.

Oh, before I forget: Life is wonderful! I finished my paper and for the next 3-4 weeks I have absolutely nothing to do. Just a bit of work but just to earn money. No reading, no writing, no thinking. HEAVEN!!!

Yesterday I went to the book fair in Leipzig. Drove through half of Germany just for a few hours among books. Loved it. Now I'll install a stupid computer game and will spend the newxt few hours playing without a bad conscience. Hahaha!

Another thing: my cat sometimes scratches and bites. What can I do about it?