Main Square Festival - Arras

Pamette

any one from paris (which is most of you) wanna meet and travel to arras by train with me and my sis??? we should try to arrive in groups so it would be easier to spot everyone

It's not usually difficult to spot MFCers!!!!:naughty: (But I agree with you) I think we should also arrange a road convoy for all those driving...in fact, why don't we just follow Mika!:naughty:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really and sincerely think that the MFC queue can sing a good chorus of Happy Hending, but we need hard exercizes and soundcheks.

so i start a petition

:giveup:let MFC people sing the chorus of happy ending :giveup:

they sang at the top of their lungs in bologna and he liked the effect.. :wub2:

I don't aim for being on stage (being in past in another occasion and I'm not really stage friendly LOL), but I'll ask my personal request for the show: and yes, I tried sitm as encore already... :mf_rosetinted: and I'm not adding what HE said.. :fisch::blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted:

any one from paris (which is most of you) wanna meet and travel to arras by train with me and my sis??? we should try to arrive in groups so it would be easier to spot everyone

i think it won't be hard to spot us in arras, girl. the only english speaking bunch in the whole crowded square :roftl:

i think it won't be hard to spot us in arras, girl. the only english speaking bunch in the whole crowded square :roftl:

hahaha! at first i was really nervous because i stupidly thought there would be no english speakers but come on what was i thinking!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

you may be with some frenchies on your train, but not on the earliest...

but as avocat said, it's easy to find MFCers :naughty::wink2:

you asked in paris thread and i replied to you

hello' date=' trains from Paris to Arras are at 8.22, 9.52, 12.22, 14.52, 16.22, 18.22 :thumb_yello:

i think you can find some good MFCers in the trains at 9.52 and 12.22 :cool: and then you can visit the city before the start of the gigs...

(maybe you can find them also at 8.22 but i think it is too early.... :boxed: especially after a wonderful night :mf_lustslow:... and 18.22 is too lastminute for a good fans...)

But fot others info ask to Super Pamette... she is the Master of the usefull informations and of the French transports.. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

so, choose your time of departure and we will say to you who of us is in that train... :thumb_yello:

be careful, the places of the train are assigned during the purchase of the ticket... it will be not easy travel in the same place of the train... but we can do little meet and great during the trip :naughty:

Hi .. I've had to cancel going to Paris and will go to Arras instead ..

What time are people arriving .. and is everyone traveling from Paris?

smt around midday, I guess. someone 's not coming to paris, like mirtilla, but most does, I think. and all the ones coming from abroad will surely land in paris and travel from there.

I'll attend both gigs.

We are driving from Paris, by the time we have been to the hotel I am thinking it may wellbe about 3-4pm:thumb_yello:

Well, I'm going to be in Paris with my cousin even though I'm missing the Parc de Prince concert, so I'd love to meet up with some other MFCers in Paris or in Arras :)

Abby and I will be at our hotel (near PDP) from Wed-Sat......well, we won't actually be IN the hotel the whole time you understand but you know what I mean! Would be good to meet if poss:thumb_yello:

Well, I'm going to be in Paris with my cousin even though I'm missing the Parc de Prince concert, so I'd love to meet up with some other MFCers in Paris or in Arras :)

yeah i think it would be great to meet up! i will be going to both gigs as well and i was planning on going by train with my sister up to arras but i also wanted to go with some mfcers... do u wanna go up to arras by train with us???

I'LL GO TO THIS GIG!!!!!:thumb_yello:

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I'll arrive in Paris at 08.50a.m. and then I'll go to Arras with my french friend by car.

I'd like to meet some one of you!!!!!

Cool! Which airport are you landing from/to?

You're not coming to Paris anymore? *sad* I'll see you in Arras then!

Abby and I will be at our hotel (near PDP) from Wed-Sat......well, we won't actually be IN the hotel the whole time you understand but you know what I mean! Would be good to meet if poss:thumb_yello:

Guys I would love to meet you and show you around but unfortunately next week is crazy for me... :thumbdown: work and health stuff to do. I'll see you only at the gig then...

Cool! Which airport are you landing from/to?

Mirti did you get your train ticket for Arras?

Em... please... :no:

:crybaby: dont speak about that with Mirti

:crybaby: speak with me

:crybaby: i bought it and i lost it

call me irresponsable

now i need go to ticket office in the station, to buy new tickets, to request the refund and to hope the refund arrives

now i need go to ticket office in the station, to buy new tickets, to request the refund and to hope the refund arrives

Em, Je suis contente de te revoir si tot... a bientot

Oh no Sh*t! Maybe you'll find them at home before you leave ?

Moi aussi je suis super contente de te revoir! et de revoir Pamette, Niki27, Cath85, Avoca, Biche et tous les autres!

You're not coming to Paris anymore? *sad* I'll see you in Arras then!

Guys I would love to meet you and show you around but unfortunately next week is crazy for me... :thumbdown: work and health stuff to do. I'll see you only at the gig then...

Mirti did you get your train ticket for Arras?

Not to worry..............yes, we will see you on Friday at PDP!