Main Square Festival - Arras

Pamette

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for somewhere to stay that night (I know it's very late) and everywhere seems to be booked out .. any ideas?

Hum, is everything is booked, maybe you can found at last a place at the camping, I don't know... sorry I'm not really helping you :emot-sad:

Thanks for the reply :)

I just found a place to stay in Lille .. the trains to Lille run until 1.15am :)

Would still like to meet up with other MFCers once I get organised and plan when I'm getting there etc ..

Pm me with your mobile number if you like and we can arrange to meet.....I think because of the venue at this one it will be a bit difficult to meet up if we don't have phone numbers:shocked: There will be four of us so thats a start!

last post before i am off to paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:plane:

have a great days in France!

I hope to meet u in Arras...

...and I hope to meet other MFCers... =)

For this gig I'll wear grean jeans, white converse and black tee shirt with lollipop girl... And I'll have an italian flag:punk:... I HOPE TO MEET AND TO KNOW SOME OF U!!!! Look at my myspace to see who I am...:wink2:

I'll arrive to Beauvais at 08.50 a.m. ... and u?

Honestly I don't remember, my head is a mess at the moment!:blush-anim-cl: I saw you wrote me on myspace, hold on I'll reply to you there:wink2:

Sure, I will do .. haven't booked train to Arras yet .. will get myself sorted this weekend!!

Pm me with your mobile number if you like and we can arrange to meet.....I think because of the venue at this one it will be a bit difficult to meet up if we don't have phone numbers:shocked: There will be four of us so thats a start!

I'm hoping someone will carry the mfc flag also there, let's stick to that.

another hint to recognise mfc'ers is that many of us speak english whilst the majority there will be o.c. french. so basically head wherever you hear people speaking english :naughty::bleh::wink2:

are you speaking about me??? :shocked:

i reply singing a song:

:band:

this is the way i can speak

i'm not preteeendiiiiiiiing

no brit, no french, no german

no foreignes laanguaageees

the only way i can speak

it's just itaaaliaaaan

no brit, no french, no spanish

:kachinga:

are you speaking about me??? :shocked:

i reply singing a song:

:band:

this is the way i can speak

i'm not preteeendiiiiiiiing

no brit, no french, no german

the only way i can speak

it's just itaaaliaaaan

no brit, no french, no spanish

:kachinga:

:naughty::roftl:

This is the way you speak,

We're not pretending,

Good Brit, Good French, Good German,

Just multi Lingual....................:naughty:

This is the way you speak,

We're not pretending,

Good Brit, Good French, Good German,

Just multi Lingual...................

:wub2::wub2: (ok... a bit of french, a bit of english.. but absolutely no german) :wub2::wub2:

:wub2::wub2: (ok... a bit of french, a bit of english.. but absolutely no german) :wub2::wub2:

This is the way I speak,

I'm not pretending,

Just boring Engerlish.......

and that's the ending:naughty:

IN PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!

and i got my cell phone and my digital camera stolen the day i got here:thumbdown: THE WEATHER IS AMAZING!!!!! ITS SUNNY AND HOT! YESSSSSSS LOL in the metros there are have posters about cell phones and in the advertisement they have pics of cds and of course licm is in the middle and the biggest:biggrin2: i was freaking out when i saw it lol! and they played relax yesterday in sephora on the champs elysees and i went to the gay pride parade because my sisters friend is gay and he told her to come but didnt tell her what it was and we were forced to march like 4 miles next to stipping drag queens:boxed: and not the best site when all the drag queens are fat :puke: lol but any way THEY PLAYED GRACE KELLY AND A REMIX OF RELAX!!!!!:punk: I LOVE FRANCE LOL!