2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

heey, i'm back to brazil! =D it's great to be home. but i can't get the concert out of my head. i want more. =X lol.

found some photos of parts of me in stage, hahaha, well, better than nothing. =] and a 3 sec video of me jumping and dancing side by side with mika. *_*

i'm addicted to "how much do you love me". loved that song. *_* want the new album asap. [specially because he said that they might come to brazil on the tour of the next album, hope that happens!]

Glad you got home safe - and had such a great time!!! :thumb_yello:

I wondered where you'd gone to, but then I saw you all on the side! :thumb_yello:

It was wonderful meeting you too, I wish I weren't so tired and achy after the show so I would have had the energy to stick around and chat more...

And of course you get a photo of me right after Lollipop where I look like a drowned rat. :roftl: And you look impeccable!

--Jack

You didn't look like a drowned rat! and I'm not so impeccable :blush-anim-cl: I haven't slept much before that gig so sorry for my poor english skills :naughty: And my too fast French :blush-anim-cl:

heey, i'm back to brazil! =D it's great to be home. but i can't get the concert out of my head. i want more. =X lol.

found some photos of parts of me in stage, hahaha, well, better than nothing. =] and a 3 sec video of me jumping and dancing side by side with mika. *_*

i'm addicted to "how much do you love me". loved that song. *_* want the new album asap. [specially because he said that they might come to brazil on the tour of the next album, hope that happens!]

Hi Rafael -- glad you got home safely! :)

Yes, I saw photos that had parts of you, too, but nothing with your

full face. I thought I took some photos that you were in, but I guess not.

Sorry.

Did you see this video of after the show?

I can hear your voice, even though I can't see you :wink2:

dcdeb

I remember you!!!. You approached MIKA when he came out before his sound check and you were in the front row as well. by the way, you're cute!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed the show. I did and it has changed my life completely. You minght think is crazy but he has a lot of power at least on me!!! lol

Hi Rafael -- glad you got home safely! :)

Yes, I saw photos that had parts of you, too, but nothing with your

full face. I thought I took some photos that you were in, but I guess not.

Sorry.

Did you see this video of after the show?

I can hear your voice, even though I can't see you :wink2:

dcdeb

haha, i saw that video. and i can see, again, parts of me in it, hahaha. but that's ok. there are still some new videos from concerts in montréal and boston showing up on youtube, i won't lose hope that we'll have at least one decent video of lollipop. maybe from somenone on the 2nd floor. i know [and i was really sorry to hear] that lots of people were crushed when we stage invaded! =P hope no one got hurt.

I remember you!!!. You approached MIKA when he came out before his sound check and you were in the front row as well. by the way, you're cute!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed the show. I did and it has changed my life completely. You minght think is crazy but he has a lot of power at least on me!!! lol

Hahahaha, yeah. That's me. I still can't believe he talked directly to me. But who are you? I went on your myspace profile, but couldn't find any pictures of you!

And i definitely enjoyed the show. omg, you have no idea. XD

Hahahaha, yeah. That's me. I still can't believe he talked directly to me. But who are you? I went on your myspace profile, but couldn't find any pictures of you!

And i definitely enjoyed the show. omg, you have no idea. XD

I don't have any pics of me at all!!!!!

But I was with HOlly, Alex and Jess (tutu girl) We were the ones who got to the venue at 5AM.

I don't have any pics of me at all!!!!!

But I was with HOlly, Alex and Jess (tutu girl) We were the ones who got to the venue at 5AM.

hhmmm, i think i know who you are. but i'm not quite sure. 5AM...i don't have that much strenght, hahahaha. i almost froze arriving at 2PM...

That sounds like when Sivan was a LG and the other girl didn't even want to do it!! There are like a million BIG fans of Mika who would have been so glad to do it! O.K. so I exaggerate. But honestly, with the number of MFC'ers who went to the NY show and who would have applied, this just staggers me.

I agree... I am the Leb. Lollipop Girl. I always have been, but I don't know. Don't know if I will be anymore. Not sure why... I just wish I could've on Saturday. It's hard to explain. And now I'm just beginning to ramble. :-P

...You know, I wish I met more of you/ talked to you guys more. Don't know why I didn't. You guys are all so great, perhaps I got shy. *Shrugs*

Hey , Debbie, how are you today? This is your olding friend:naughty: just come back from the doctor: Alessandro has a bronchite!!! you know what? he thinks to be still in Italy or in California and he never wants to wear coats and hats :furious: !!! I am missing you!! I want to have coffe with you again and ...now!!!

But then again, you know, if he chooses fan lollipop girls, he knows that they'll expect to meet him, take a picture, etc... he may not have time for that. It may well be that sometimes he prefers lollipop girls who aren't really into him, so they can just do what they do and not be much underfoot otherwise. Plus with fans, there's always a risk they might be the "bad" kind of fan, while as with friends of the crew/staff, that's not so much a problem.

--Jack

Hi Raf, this is Tiziana, do you remember me? I am sending you a picture with you just under the stage , but photo bucket is in maintenance...just a few minutes!!!:thumb_yello:

Ciao, Tiziana! =] How are you? Of course i remember you. I'll keep an eye in here to see if your photobucket started working again. Thanks a lot for the picture. ^^

Take care!!

Ciao, Tiziana! =] How are you? Of course i remember you. I'll keep an eye in here to see if your photobucket started working again. Thanks a lot for the picture. ^^

Take care!!

Raph I am so sorry , it is not working but I posted this photo already , I am going to search for it and I `ll tell you where it is, I suggest you to look for it on the italian thread and on the terminal 5 thread!:thumb_yello:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12133&page=78 , I have another one where you are in the middle!!

Raph I am so sorry , it is not working but I posted this photo already , I am going to search for it and I `ll tell you where it is, I suggest you to look for it on the italian thread and on the terminal 5 thread!:thumb_yello:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12133&page=78 , I have another one where you are in the middle!!

No need to apologize, it's not your fault that it's not working. ^^ I'll wait, it's ok. I couldn't find me in any of the pictures at the Italian Thread. =P Anyway, thanks. =] I'll be cheking here to see if you've got any news on your photobucket.

No need to apologize, it's not your fault that it's not working. ^^ I'll wait, it's ok. I couldn't find me in any of the pictures at the Italian Thread. =P Anyway, thanks. =] I'll be cheking here to see if you've got any news on your photobucket.

you are right I posted the one I sent you , I have another one just after that , where you are in...what is wrong with this Photobucket!!!

I hope you liked some pictures i posted there at least!!!

yeah! i really liked some of them. =] specially the one with you and cherise! *_* i think it's in boston.

and which one you sent me?

Raf , it is not working !! This is frustating, if you send me your e-mail I`ll try to send you it by e-mail

The show started and we heard everybody going nuts in the venue. We watched the show peeking through the black curtains so we had a very good view. The show was awesome as usual. This time I was the only MFCer backstage, the only super fan so I couldn't dance and sing along witht the other girls. So I just watched the show and sang along to myself, completely amazed at his talent. The other girls enjoyed the show and kept on saying how gifted he was. I was completely in my own little world, my own little bubble, watching the show like it was the first time I saw it. I looked at the crowd and searched with my eyes to see where my friends were. I was really happy to see they had great spots.

The whole time I was starving and was a little worried that I might faint onstage cause I was too hungry...

As usual the show went by SUPER fast and soon we heard the infamous KACHINGA and I knew Lollipop was coming. Nobody was coming to get us and we started to get a little worried. So we went in the hallway towards the stairs while we heard the first notes of Teddy Bear picnic. Finally Nadja appeared in the stairs and we hurried downstairs and went to side of the stage. Mika was putting on his animal head, he gave us a big smile and went on the stage. We waited for Lollipop to start and I couldn't wait to go onstage !!! I was all hyper, ready for it cause I knew what was coming !!! Then they finally gave us the signal so we went for it !!! I said to myself : OK, enjoy EVERY second of this one cause it's the last time you get to do this !!!

I had so much on stage, and as usual I had no saliva and was hot as hell and out of breath... but omg the thrill to be there onstage with him and the band, it's out of this world. The stage wasn't so big and there was a lot of us onstage so it was kinda crazy... I bumped into Mika like two times. And at one point, I smashed a baloon and made the microphone stand fall.... WHOOPS !!! Mika picked it up but he didn't see me do it :fisch:

At one point Mika looked at me and gave me the cue for my little dance. So I looked at the other girls to give them the cue but none of them was lookng at me !!! So I tried desperatly to catch their attention but alas... Mika looked at me again like : go ! but I looked at him with a meaningfull look : I'm trying !! So I finally manage to give the cue to the other girls to get into position... and then I give the cue to start the dance... but everything messed up. We didn't all start together, it didn't fit with the song, and we didn't do all the moves at the same time.

At that point I was feeling a little frustrated cause I wanted it to be perfect and let's face it, it's not that hard. And since Mika was happy about us doing my little dance, I wanted to make him proud ! It was perfect when we rehearsed it, I don't know why it all went wrong... oh well, what can you do !

Apart from that little frustration, I had TONS of fun onstage, it was as awesome as usual, I really could do this for a living !!! This time I knew where my peeps were in the crowd so I could throw balloons at them and look at them and wave at them. It was so awesomely awesome. And getting to interact with Mika while being on stage with him is just.... WOW !!!

Then towards the end he started to pull people up onstage. We had fun with the people on stage and I remember Finkster was there with us and she seemed to be having the time of her life !!!

Then the song ended and they started the intro of Relax. Mika snuck backstage and they ended the show with this.

Then I took one last look at the stage, the crowd, the band, tried to engrave this in my mind forever and we went off the stage and went backstage...

(To be continued tomorrow cause it's almost 3h00 am and I have to go to work tomorrow !!!)

Vero, THANK YOU for this incredible report!! It's like being there.

You are one lucky girl!:thumb_yello:

"I've got my Lebanese grandmother's big hips- I can't believe I just said that on radio"

hahahaha, sorry for going off-topic, but i just saw this in sariflor signature, and i gotta say, as half-lebanese that i am, i understand you, mika. XD [and i can't believe i forgot to tell mika that my family origin is lebanese, 4 of my great-grandparents are lebanese. =P]

ok, now back to topic. XD tiziana, i sent you a pm with my e-mail! ^^