2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

wow i didnt even no it but my computer desktop fit all of those o's and the smiley perfectly!

That pic of MIKA you have in your signature is BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you take it?????

Those bracelets. I asked him where he got them from and he said from a fan but he got cut off when someone else ask him another question:boxed:

Did you take it?????

Those bracelets. I asked him where he got them from and he said from a fan but he got cut off when someone else ask him another question:boxed:

yeah its my most treasured pic of him! hehehe i cant believe i was that close to him! lucy did u make a facebook account yet???

Did you take it?????

He got them from LadyGodiva on here!

In Toronto!

And Alex, only in your dreams!

We'll settle it once and for all next time.:naughty:

I saw the video! You can't really see much. I have been trying to see all of the videos on Youtube from the show.... but with dial up it takes like a hour just to load a 2 minute vid. So I have seen a few already! I FREAKIN' LOVE Stuck in the middle! OMG! ALEX.... where are the pics from our trip? I want to see them! Did you make an album for them?????

I saw the video! You can't really see much. I have been trying to see all of the videos on Youtube from the show.... but with dial up it takes like a hour just to load a 2 minute vid. So I have seen a few already! I FREAKIN' LOVE Stuck in the middle! OMG! ALEX.... where are the pics from our trip? I want to see them! Did you make an album for them?????

i'm on it! this might take a while.....

MY FAVE PIC FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE................

holl.jpg

Aw, that's an awesome pic. You look happy but not dumbstruck like some of us get in his presence. :naughty:

I know how much you've been looking forward to this day all year. I'm glad all your dreams came true.